Epilogue

Three years later...

"Professor Cullen?", someone asked and Alex and I turned around.

"Yes?", we both ask simultaneously and had to laugh as we looked at each other. 

"I just wanted to ask, concerning your lecture this afternoon, will you be using the room next to the auditorium?", a collegue asked me and I nodded.

"Yes, exactly", I confirmed and she left, leaving me with Alex alone again. 

"I guess I still have to get used to the fact that there's not just one Cullen at the university anymore", he laughed and I wrapped my arms around his neck, joining into his laughter. 

"It's your own fault, Professor. You asked me to marry you", I teased him and his eyes glistened playfully. 

"And since then, I haven't regretted it a single time, Mrs Cullen", he murmured before placing a cheeky kiss onto the tip of my nose. 

Looking at him, he was practically beaming down on me, still not over the fact that I was his wife. And I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. 

"Oh how sweet you are, my lovely husband", I grinned and started placing short kisses along his jaw. 

"Mmm...love", he hummed, clearly enjoying the little affection I was giving him. 

"Yes, darling?", I purred against his neck and bit my tongue not to start laughing. I couldn't help but tease him with the nickname from time to time. His reactions were always fantastic. 

Just like now. 

With a low groan he held on to my body, pushing me back against the wall behind me and tilting my head up to kiss me. His hand grabbed my chin firmly as his tongue asked for entrace that I granted him quickly. 

"Mmm maybe we should change it to five years, I don't think that I can wait for ten anymore", he murmured inbetween our kiss and I laughed lightly. 

"I told you so, love. You were the one who started with twenty years, remember?", I countered and he chuckled.

"I know...what was I thinking?", he shook his head, grinning and I pulled his back down to me for a sweet kiss that became passionate very quickly. 

I was glad that no one was around to see us and I still had half an hour until our next lectures would start. So, I was able to enjoy the moment fully, releasing small moans as his lips roamed over my neck. 

"Probably nothing", I answered his last question with a small giggle and his breath was tickling on my skin as he had to chuckle as well. 

Tilting his head back up, he looked me in the eyes and shook his head, smiling:

"I love you."

Returning his loving gaze, I stroked over his cheek before standing on my tiptoes to peek his lips.

"I love you too", I whispered and, soon, found me in his arms again, my lips entangled with his in a slow dance. 

Only a few minutes and a few heated kisses later, we let go of each other, breathless.

Smiling up at him, I couldn't believe how much had changed since the first time I met him. 

Shortly after I had began the professor program, we married each other. The wedding was a dream and, of course, organised from Julie, who was now engaged with Kyle. They lived together in our old apartment and I had moved into Alex's flat. I had fallen in love with his balcony and almost every night we came outside, looked up at the stars and talked, like we did on the first night that I had spent with him.