Chapter 44 - Show me

"I choose you", I whispered again against his lips before I kissed him again, this time with a little bit more force.

-----------------------------------------------

It seemed to get him out of his trance. His hands slowly grabbed my waist and he pulled my body closer against his. His lips started to move on mine and I groaned against them as I experienced the feeling again that I had been yearning for for so long.

He turned us around again, pressing me against the wall of the pool, deepening the kiss. 

Breathless, we let go of each other and he leaned his forehead against mine. 

"This can't be true..Tell me that I'm dreaming this right now. You-..You can't just forget the offer and choose me. That's..it wouldn't be right", he spoke and I tightened my grip around his neck.

"What is 'right' at all? If you are what I win, then I'll get over it. This isn't the only university in the world. I'll find another one", I whispered and he tilted his head up straight again to look at me.

His thumb danced over my cheek and his eyes were full of emotion:

"God, you really are serious. You really mean it. You really take me back after all I said and how bad I behaved towards you?"

He couldn't believe it. I shook my head slightly at his sweet behaviour and smiled:

"Yes, I do. If you let me and if you let me come back too."

He let out a sigh and his eyes started to shine:

"Yes, yes of course I do. Did you seriously had doubts that I wouldn't want you back?"

Looking down, I just shrugged. But his hands brought my face up to look at him.

"Liz...I think that I would always let you come back. If you came, told me you loved me and asked me to be yours...I'm not sure if there's anything in the world I wouldn't drop for you", he stated honestly and I tilted my head up to kiss him again. 

"So...you're finally accepting my decision?", I asked smiling when I broke the kiss. 

His loving smile let my heart melt.

"Yes, for the moment. I accept that you....want me. But I can't just ignore the fact that you're giving up this big opportunity. I want that you can have both..I'll figure something out, I promise", he replied and I looked up at him, touched by his words. 

"Okay, we can think about a solution. But, even if we don't come up with something, I can assure you that I won't be sad. I just need my professor", I grined at my last statement and he returned it. 

"And I just need you, Miss White", he teased me and I wrapped my legs around his waist, bringing him closer. 

"Good, so we agree, Professor Cullen", I whispered and looked up at him. 

This time it was different. When his eyes looked into mine, there was nothing holding us back from anything. And when his lips landed on mine again, it felt like a firework inside of me. Free of all the trouble and sorrow of the last days, we were finally back together. And I had no doubt that it should be any other way. 

Our lips moved softly but when our tongues touched, it turned more intense and he groaned into the kiss. Without actually thinking about it, my hands moved over his chest and over his toned stomach. An unsatisfied, aroused noise fell from my lips and I could feel it against my lower body that he wasn't unaffected by this either. 

When he let go of my lips and started sucking on my neck, I groaned his name and pressed him even closer to me. However, his next move surprised me. Without warning, his hands moved around my back to open my bikini top and, almost as if he would have been in a rush, he removed it and threw it out of the pool. I was slightly startled, but didn't complain. As much as I adored it if he insisted on my verbal consent, this uncontrolled side of him was totally arousing...