Chapter 48 - Be all in

The alarm on my phone went off at around 8 am. Within a second my hands reached for my phone to turn it off, praying that I hadn't wake up Alex. 

I waited for a short moment and breathed out relieved as his eyes stayed closed, his breath steady and calm. 

Slipping into my slippers, fresh underwear and a longer shirt, I got up and sneaked out of the room. I closed the door to keep the noises out and walked into the tiny kitchen. Looking around, I tried to find something to make a cake. Yet, there was no oven, just a small microwave. I sighed frustrated but as I saw some cups I had an idea. 

Luckily, the fridge contained everything that I would need for a cake and so I got started. Mixing everything in a small bowl into a creamy dough, I hoped that it didn't wake him. Very quickly I placed the mugs with the dough in them into the microwave and pressed start.

The air started to smell like chocolate and I had to grin. 

As the cake in the mug was ready, I made us some coffee and placed everything on a tray to bring it into the bedroom.

Crawling back on the bed again, I placed my hands on the sides of his face and started placing soft kisses over his forehead and cheek. 

"Alex, wake up..", I mumbled and moved my hand through his hair. 

A sleepy noise left his mouth and I had to giggle, causing him to blink. 

"Good morning birthday boy", I whispered but squeaked as his arms moved around my hips, pulling me on top so that I was straddling him. 

"Hmmm..I could get used to waking up like this", he smirked and his morning voice made me shiver. 

"You're unbelievable", I giggled while I continued to kiss over his cheek and down his neck until I reached his shoulder, where I rested my head on. 

His arms moved around me and pressed me near against him. 

"Why did you stop?", Alex's voice interrupted the silence and I hit his chest playfully.

"Whoa!", I almost shrieked as my back was suddenly being pressed into the mattress with Alex moving over me. 

He grinned at me mischievously and within a second his hands were on my ribs to tickle me. I winded myself, giggling while I desperately tried to catch his hands. I begged him to stop and almost cried from laughing this hard but he didn't. 

When I felt like I couldn't take it anymore, I did the only thing I was sure that chances were high that he would stop. With both of my hands I reached for his face, pulled myself up and pressed my lips on his. His whole body seemed to twitch at the touch and he, indeed, let go of my body and focused on my lips only. 

Thank god.

Already out of breath from his little attack, I ran out of air pretty quickly and pressed a palm against his chest, pushing him a bit away from me. 

"Wait...please..give me...a short moment", I said and lay back down into the pillow, breathing heavily. 

His eyes watched me amused before he lowered his head to my neck, on which he placed featherlight kisses. I squirmed under him as his tongue followed the path of my collarbone, unable to lie still. 

I grabbed his head again and pulled it up. His eyes met mine again and he raised an eyebrow, smirking playfully. 

"I'm ready again", I replied and bit on my lower lip as I saw how his eyes darkened at my words just slightly before his lips were back on mine, freeing them from my theeth. 

For the next fifteen minutes, it went like this. We laughed together, teased each other and kissed before we eventually stopped and simply cuddled.