03| Fucked up Version of Robin Hood

God, surrender never felt so bittersweet.

Before me stood a group of people I met before I became a crazy outlaw gal. People who knew me before I could stream Olivia Rodrigo and really resonate with the lyrics.

"You know," I said, taking the mic to reply, "They usually just call me Madam Mayhem or just, crazy bitch. But it's good to see you all.."

"Well it's been almost four years, the galaxy isn't that big.." The woman replied.

"Oh Gamora, you and I know that we were going to bump into each other, it would have to be arranged!" I joked back.

"We all need to have a chat, so the question is, your ship or mine?" She asked.

"This is only our missions jet so, we shall join you on your ship. Give us a moment.." I said, pulling away from the mic and turning to a confused group of people.

"Wanna tell me why your friends with the people chasing us down?" Omar asked, crossing their arms and looking at me.

"Have you ever heard about the Guardians of the Galaxy?" I asked them both.

"Yeah?" They simultaneously answered.

"Old family friends, who may or may not turn me in depending on how low in funds they currently are, but I can beat that raccoons ass in a fight any day.." I spoke, turning to fly the jet on top of the Guardians one.

"A fucking raccoon?!" Omar whispered to Fleur to ask.

"I don't know, maybe she does have some brain damage we don't know about?! I made sure to check her head after the last mission but I could be wrong?!" Fleur whispered back.

"I can hear you assholes!" I yelled, trying to fly the jet.

Certain space ships have a feature that allows the smaller jet to land on top of the larger jet, creating a connection. Using my amazing piloting skills, I landed on top of the Guardians ship, Allowing us to stand before them.

"You look pretty good, for four years later.." Gamora said, looking me up and down as I approached them.

"For a supposed dead bitch.." I replied.

"Now what makes you say that?" Rocket spoke, shocking my team.

"Oh my god, there's is really atalking raccoon!" Omar said in pure shock, Fluer agreeing.

"Yeah, take a picture dicks, it'll last longer!" Rocket yelled back.

"Will you calm down!" I yelled to him.

"You ditched us, you up and left and didn't say goodbye! You have no right to tell me to shut up!" He yelled back.

"Can we all just take a minute-" Peter inputted.

"I think you should all calm down, before I need to kill you all.."

When my head turned, it revealed the last person I ever expected to appear on a ship with this particular group of people.

Carol Danvers.

"Auntie C, though I wasn't due to see you again for another 2 weeks?" I asked, definitely not expecting this twist.

"Well, when these guys told me what you were planning, I knew I had to come to meet you.." She smirked.

Carol Danvers, otherwise known as Captain Marvel, was called when I was found having broken out of a prison. It occurred when the whole, running away from the Guardians in the middle of the night and everyone thought we were kidnapped ordeal.

She then stopped by to see me once every month ever since.

"And I agree with these people, you can't keep blowing up Kree Prisons!" She continued.

"To me, Y/N is just some fucked up version of robin hood.." Omar inputted.

"Ooo yeah, helping the poor by murdering the rich!" Fleur yelled out.

"I don't murder, I don't, not all of them anyway.." I spoke, correcting them all.

"Can we stay on point?" Gamora turned to say, "You haven't seen or spoken to us for 3 years and 9 months, then we figure of how much you've got over 10 mils on your head?" She yelled.

"Okay, the amount of cash people want for my head is nothing compared to my other issues!" I answered back.

"Do you still have it?" Carol asked.

"Of course I still have it, what did you think I did? Hand it right over?" I asked sarcastically.

"I think we should blow that thing up.." Peter whispered.

"Say thanks to you Pops for his rock collection turning into a fucking murder scene-" I said to Gamora.

"Whatever my father did was not my fault.." She replied.

"I know I can't blame you for him murdering 11 of the people closest to me, but that doesn't mean I'm still not gonna kill him.." I replied.

"That's why I got Carol, I knew you were gonna wanna kill him.." Gamora spoke, turning to Carol who walked closer to us.

"We want to help you get your revenge on him, but we need you to do it from the earth-"

"Are you fucking kidding me, are you kidding me?!" I snapped.

"No, we're not.." She replied.

"I need a drink, a lot of fucking alcohol and I need it now.." I said, placing my hand on my forehead in pure stress.

"That can be arranged, I know you have a favourite bar a few planets away.." Peter said, taking his seat to fly off.

So without further hesitation, we flew off to get wasted.

Space wasted.