·Chapter 14· The perfect Queen

·MATURE CONTENT·

Carlos POV 

I sat in my office trying to concentrate on the work I had to do, I had transferred Sally and her family to another pack 8 hours away, the Alpha had assured me he would keep them in line and would notify me if there were any concerns...My thoughts as usual drifted off to my mate and I could feel my dick start to twitch, that little brown eyed angel was my little temptress, she was always so eager to try new things in and out of the bedroom, I smiled to myself thinking about last weeks "cock in a van" that was hot!! Hoping no one would come in the office while I tried to arrange my painful hard on I sighed as there was a knock on the door..as I was about to say enter I caught the scent of my delicious mate..."You don't need to knock sweetheart but come in please"..I sat as I watched her open and then lock the door, this caused me to raise my eyebrows at her while my dick throbbed with want for this woman that stood before me, she wore a while sundress and looked angelic. As she slowly walked towards me I watched the little smile creep on her face knowing she wanted to play, she slowly slipped the strap off her shoulder then the next making me catch my breath at the perfection before me, all she wore was a tiny white lace thong that was a miniscule piece of fabric, stopping at my desk she got on all fours and the next thing I knew she was under the desk and her head was level with my dick...fuck she was going to kill me with all this shit if she carried on...she slowly lowered my zip and released my bouncing shaft licking her lips at the sight before her, placing the head in her mouth while her hand caressed my balls she started her slow torture..."Oh my fucking god Lila..." I couldn't say too much as I was stunned but also enjoying what she was doing to me way too much, I was brought out of my sex haze by a knock on the door.."Fuck off" I growled out loudly making Lila giggle while she continued licking, sucking and nipping my dick and balls, she slowly released me, stood from the floor using my thighs as support then sat straggled on my desk with her legs slightly parted..I could not take my eyes away from the sight in front of me, she had shaved her pussy and the miniscule thong turned out to have even less fuckin material..it was fuckin crotchless...A growl vibrated in my chest as I could smell my angels arousal,I pushed my chair in to close the small the gap between us both, I hungrily ate her while she twisted her hard nipples with her fingers...grabbing one of her hands I pressed it against her clit..."Rub it now" I ordered, she shyly rubbed the hard clit while I licked back and forth and over her fingers, we were both so turned on I knew we were close, standing up and pulling her closer to the edge of the desk I eased myself slowly into her wet hole, I got into a rhythm of long and slow punishing thrusts while her nails dug in my shoulders, we both needed more so I upped the speed making her arch her back, I pushed her down on my desk so I could pull her even closer, there was no gap in sight..her screams, my moans and our sex filled my office and it was driving us wild, both shuddering as our orgasms broke I laid my head on her damp breasts..."You can come visit my office again if this is what you want" I said while laughing, hearing her giggle made my heart soar, I could feel my dick start to pulse again whilst still inside her, looking into her eyes I could see she held mischief and love...."Round two my King?" she asked...I picked her up and sat on my chair with her straddled across my lap, my dick twitched now ready for round two as she started rocking back and forth with her tits bouncing...all I could think was she was fucking perfect and all mine!!! 

 Lila left my office after quite some time, she had duties to attend to with my mother while I had to assist Seb and Javi with training, as I neared the training grounds most were already there warming up, Seb and Javi turned to me both sporting massive grins..."That wasn't a very nice way to speak to your Beta earlier when he knocked on your office door" Seb and Javi had that "look" and I knew I was going to be their entertainment this afternoon.."I walked by again later but heard you were still otherwise "engaged" so I decided it could wait"...he may be my best friend since childhood but he was still a fucker, ignoring both their chat, taunts and laughter I removed my shirt to start training..."Looks like someone got mauled" Javi laughed patting my shoulder...fuck I forgot about how she dug her nails in my shoulders and back, once again I could feel my dick start to stir...oh god!!After beating Javi and Seb's asses we shifted and went for a run for a good hour before making our way back, the girls were all sat on the porch swing laughing while Lila threw in the odd snort, Seb always teases her about her snort laugh, knowing he wouldn't miss the opportunity I waited..."What you laughing at little miss snorty" he asked, the girls all replied at the same time.."Nothing"..we looked between ourselves knowing we were the topic of their discussion and laughter which made us all suspicious, Javi pulled the heavily pregnancy Lucy to her feet, I couldn't help but look at her swollen belly hoping it wouldn't be too long before Lila was like that, feeling her nudge my head I looked over to her on the swing.."I know what your thinking mr..it will happen soon enough don't worry"..."I can't wait to have pups with you angel"..."Like wise my King" she sniggered...she knew what happened when she called me that, quickly excusing myself I went upstairs for a very cold fuckin shower all the time I could hear her giggling!