·Chapter 20· Fast forward

As I walked in the kitchen I heard her giggles and Carlos trying to shush her.."Mommy will find us you have to be quiet baby girl"..this just made Mia giggle more.."Is she coming daddy?"...."Yes princess she is, now make Mummy jump"...."Booo mummy, we made you jump didn't we?"...my beautiful little girl and her giant daddy were hiding behind the door..."Oh my goodness sweetheart you really scared me!!" I said in my most dramatic voice..."We made you breakfast mummy"...I sat down at the table, Carlos gave me a wink while passing me pancakes, chopped fruit, cream and chocolate chips, Mia climbed up on her seat smiling away to herself, she was such a precious little girl and always so happy, it was definitely much easy than 3 this time around! It was just us for breakfast this morning as the triplets were having a breakfast picnic with their mates while discussing the final plans for the weekend....I sat there thinking about this coming weekend, my babies were turning 18, this meant my baby girl Sofia would be moving out and going to live with her mate Patrick, next month they would be crowned the official King and Queen of the Vampire Kingdom, she's not far away but I'm going to miss her dearly, I don't know how Carlos will cope with the move as they are both so very close, she is definitely a daddies girl..pretty much like her little sister Mia! Fernando would be taking over the Alpha position in 3 months tme, he said he would like a little time with Alice before the ceremony, Alice and Greg will both be moving in with us...life was certainly changing. As we were sat eating Mia squealed and jumped off her chair..."Bubba Jose..look I made pancakes for mummy"...Jose bent down to swoop his little sister up, she is extremely spoilt buy everyone and has them all wrapped round her little finger...

"Oooo they look yummy Mia, want to come play on the grass with Bubba and Greg?"...."Can I mummy..daddy...can I go play with Bubba?" she asked so eager, her little piggy tails swinging from side to side..."Yes sweetheart but stay with Bubba or Greg please"..."Ok Mummy"...and off they went hand in hand...After we eventually cleared all the breakfast pots due to Carlos's wondering hands we walked through to his office, we still had a few things to check before this weekends celebration...I walked over to the filing cabinet and bent over to pull out the folder I had hidden with all this weekends details in when I felt a spank on my arse cheek..my dress was lifted and my mate sucked in his breath, leaning forward he whispered in my ear..."I don't think I will ever tire of seeing that, your backside is perfect my angel but those little panties are spoiling my view"..his fingers soon started to wander, twanging my thong followed by a sharp spank on my cheeks...my breathing hitched and I leant further forward holding onto the filing cabinet..

"Oh god angel I want to be so rough with you right now, I want to fuck you bent over like this while spanking you backside until its deliciously pink"...

"What you waiting for then...go lock the door and fuck me!"...within seconds the door was locked, his shoes and jeans were off and my dress was yanked over my head...my core was fluttering with want, I could never have enough of my man...I held onto the cabinet as Carlos pulled my thong to the side and started to slowly rub me from front to back sliding my slick juices back and forth, I gasped as he thrust 2 fingers in the front and one in the back..my man knew what I liked..."Oh fuck Carlos, keep it going baby please" I begged..."Tell me again Angel what you want"..."I want it fast and harder baby, front and back"...at this he let out a feral growl and continued pumping me as my legs began to shake...

"Go on Angel, cum for me"...he pushed a third finger in the front and sucked on my mark making me come undone at the seams..."Go bed over the sofa Angel"...I staggered over to the sofa and leaned right over it while holding on to the sides, I knew this was going to be rough and I couldn't  wait...I turned my head to glance at my mate who was holding his throbbing dick in his hand ready to line it up, suddenly my thong was ripped away and my arse was met with 5 spanks..fuck they felt good...before the next spank was received I was speared by Carlos full force as he entered me, each thrust was met with another spank, my muscles were twitching and clenching on to his dick..."Keep doing that Angel it feels fuckin marvelous"...I clenched my walls around him gripping him with all my force.."Cum with me Angel"...our panting and moans became faster as we reached our pleasure, I felt cum run down my legs.."Stay there Angel let me grab a cloth"..