·Chapter 21· Mated

Fernando..

It had been a great night so far but my throbbing hard on could not be held any longer, I walked over to Alice who had a knowing smirk on her face..."You ready lover boy?" she asked grinning..

"Dont fucking tease Alice, my dick has hurts all day, now get that pretty ass of yours and march in the direction of our room!"...Laughing she mock saluted me..."Yes sir!"...fuck this woman drives me crazy! Alice shut our door and clicked the lock, the way she was looking at me just tipped me over the edge, one minute she was stood, the next she was on the bed in just her underwear, looking up at me while resting on her arms she nodded her head towards the draw..fuck I had nearly forgotten...condom! We had both decided we didn't want Alice to have her coronation pregnant so for the next 3 months its condoms! Alice leaned forward and released my dick from my boxers, even though she had seen it many times she still gasped while looking at it.."Are you sure it will fit Ferni?"..."Yes my love, now less talking.."...she lowered herself and took me whole in her mouth sliding her tongue up and down my shaft while her other hand massaged my balls..I moved slightly to the side so I could also feel her, my fingers grazed up and down her pussy that was slick and ready for what was to come, flicking her clit she shuddered from the sensation, our room smelt of arousal and sex, the noises only increased our desire for one another..we both picked up speed as we could feel each others needs..Alice sucked so fuckin hard I pumped my load into her mouth before I could even warn her, she continued licking and lapping everything up while looking up at me through her thick eyelashes, I pushed as many fingers as I could get in her to get her stretched enough, she pushed her hips up to my fingers while chanting my name over and over..she was sexy as fuck, as soon as she orgasmed I wasted no time and pulled the condom over my hard shaft, rubbing myself up and down her slit while looking down at her lust filled eyes I slowly pushed my way in, her pussy felt tight, wet and hot..I tried to hold back but I couldn't, as I pushed all the way in I felt her wince and whimper, I stopped straightaway.."I am so sorry baby, I got carried away.."..."Its ok love, keep moving and make it better"...I didn't need telling twice, sliding in and out oh so slow until her moans were becoming unbearable, I tilted her hips up then pushed into her harder..."Fuck Ferni" I licked and sucked up and down her neck until I found the exact spot, my teeth extended and sank into her skin, I felt her pussy clench around my dick then her teeth punctured my skin bringing us both to peak, licking her wound clean we were both smiling like idiots...it was official, we were now mated and marked...The love I felt for my mate was just un-describable and I could not be happier to spend my life with her...

...

Sofia..

We had been dancing for some time and Patrick's hands were wandering far too much that I couldn't stand it any longer, grabbing his hand I bid my parents good night, the party was in full swing still but they both understood and grinned at Patrick's surprised face..."I cant cope any longer Pat, if you don't take me now I think I will combust!!"..the next thing I know I am thrown over his shoulder and he is sprinting up the stairs to my room, he kicked the door open with his foot making me giggle at his eagerness.."Steady on my vamp King" I laughed...the door was locked and he stalked towards me making my insides turn to mush..."Do you know how long I have dreamed of this..too fuckin long!" with one swift movement he had the front of my dress off and it pooled to the floor..."Pat my fuckin dress" I laughed while his eyes zoned in on the fact I was naked under my dress..."Holy fuck Sof"...he dropped to his knees and pushed his head in my pussy as eager as ever, I placed one leg over his shoulder while he began his attack, his long thin tongue pushed in and out of my, I steadied myself by holding onto his head, my hands tugged at his hair making him moan into my pussy causing a vibration sensation..."Lick my harder Pat, yeah, keep going"...I pulled his head hard against my pussy as my body rocked with pleasure, I pulled my leg off his shoulder than sank to the floor level with him, placing both hands on his shoulders I pushed him over, his dick stood large and proud, begging to be taken care of, I spread his thighs while placing little soft kisses from his ankle right to the top of his thigh, I opened my mouth wide and suck on his balls.."Oh god baby"...he voice was distorted with desire while I moved to his dick and palmed his balls, I raised my body slightly and pressed my large tits around his dick trapping it tightly as I slid it up and down, his eyes looked like they were going to pop as I massaged his dick with them.."Fuck im going to cum Sof"...I squeezed my tits tighter around his shaft while he juddered under me, his juice squirting all over him and my chest, pleased with my work I licked my way up his chest cleaning him before he flipped me over on my stomach, I got onto my knees to give Pat better access, rubbing himself up and down my pussy I braced myself for what was to come...there was no pain only pure fuckin pleasure and I felt him push himself in fully..."Oh my god baby you feel so good..tight, oh so fuckin good"...gripping my hips he thrust into me...he suddenly pulled out and rolled me over so I was hovering above his dick, I climbed on to it and we both gasped at the new sensation.."Ride me baby"...I leaned forward pushing myself up and down, Pat bit down on my nipples making me scream out in pleasure.."Bite me baby"...I leaned down closer and saw his very sharp fangs had dropped ready to mark me, I closed my eyes focusing on my pleasure and bit down on his shoulder when I felt us both near the edge...I felt his fangs sink in me, they went so deep making me clench around him, we both cum straightaway, suddenly feeling extremely tired Pat lifted me up from the floor and carried me over to the bed, I couldn't help drifting off to sleep while my mate soothed and cuddled me, it was the best feeling in the world!