·Chapter 16· Visitors and surprises

Time was flying by and my beautiful mate was getting bigger by the day, her forever changing shape left me in awe and I loved nothing more than kissing every inch of that delectable body! We had moved out of our suite temporarily while we had a little construction work done, we had two of the bedrooms knocked through to make one large nursery with a door adjoining through to our room, the pup's nursery had been painted in a pastel green and I had one of the local artists from the Kingdom come and paint woodland animals all over the walls with a little wolf that sat on a swing, I had arranged this as a surprise for Lila while we were living in the cabin next to her parents and today was the day we could return to our suite..our home...She waddled up the steps huffing and puffing while I walked behind her admiring her ample arse.."I hope you aren't staring at my fat ass my King?"..she chuckled...god I loved her ample ass, her ample breasts, her ample milky thighs...fuck I loved her pregnant full stop, she was horny as hell, unpredictable but she turned me to mush with one smile or touch..."You know I love your fat ass my Queen" I said while giving it a firm pat! Walking to the door I turned to my mate.."Anything you do not like we can change..ok?"..."Carlos I cannot wait to see what you have done, hurry up please I'm beyond excited!!"...As we entered the lounge I turned to see my gorgeous mate already crying and smiling.."It's..its beautiful"...It was all done in soft color's and had a large seating area to accommodate our growing family, we also had a large fire that was raised in the middle of the room, I know Lila loves fires in the evenings but I also know she would be concerned for the pups so raised it was! ..."Thank you, thank you, thank you, it is amazing!!"..id made sure everything was washable and neutral in colour.."Look my love we even have a table to seat everyone if you wish to have friends and family over"...Lila loved to cook, I also enjoyed it when we had our "Weekends" to ourselves, we would eat in our suite cooking together, watch movies and make love all weekend, it was my favourite part of the week..I hadn't made too many changes to the kitchen and lower floor restrooms, they had just been freshened up with new paint and art work.."Come my love I have a couple more surprises"..she squealed in excitement and grabbed my hand pushing me forward and making me laugh..."Close your eyes baby girl"...I opened the double door to our pup's nursery then said.."Open"...I heard the gasp leave her mouth, she was stood rooted to the floor with her mouth wide open and tears trickling down her face.."Come in and look my love"...she walked around the room slowly touching all of the hand painted animals before going over to the 3 crib beds, each bed had a soft green blanket with wolves printed all over it...

she walked around the room slowly touching all of the hand painted animals before going over to the 3 crib beds, each bed had a soft green blanket with wolves printed all over it

"Oh Carlos I'm speechless my love"....I couldn't help but laugh at this, my little temptress was speechless, now that's a first!! I opened the door from the nursery through to our room and once again Lila was stood staring! I had kept our bed due to the size and comfort, plus we like the slated headboard..wink wink!! Everything was painted in a soft blush and beige creating a warm but comforting room, I had got a large reclining nursing chair with a table to the side and a small lamp, I had tried to make this somewhere that was not only grown up for the both of us but provided a peaceful zone when we were on our own..wasn't expecting too much alone time though with 3 pups on the way!!