·Chapter 15· Who's the Daddy

The following morning I explained to Marcy my predicament, I couldn't speak with Lucy as she had given birth during the night, they were now the proud parents of a little girl who I was going to meet later today...We drove into town to buy what I needed in between having to stop for me to puke, we also called in the "Mother and Baby" shop to buy gifts for the new baby, as I was looking around I spotted the most adorable little grow suit, I added that to my basket along with several gift bags..Once we had established Carlos was training we went up to our suite, I left all the bags on the bed and stood to go to the bathroom...Marcy grabbed my hand and squeezed it while giving me a smile.."I love you Lila Barnes"..."I love you too Beta Marcy" I winked and walked in the bathroom, 5 minutes later I walked out to see a nervous Marcy pacing, I nodded my head to her smiling and crying at the same time while she launched herself at me laughing and kissing my face..."Omg Lila I am so happy for you!! Are you going to message Carlos now?" she asked.."In a little while, I just want a little time to process" I smiled..."You know where I am if you need me" and with that she went...I was over the moon and I knew Carlos would be, I wrapped all the baby gifts and placed the ones for Javi and Lucy's new baby on the floor, that left one gift left that was in a lemon gift box with a big bow on the top, just as I was about to stand up the door opened and in walked my very sweaty mate..."Hello angel..god I have missed you this morning"..leaning to give me a kiss he casually looked over to the lemon gift box..."What's this sweetheart?".."Well it's a little something for you..but..only after you have showered!"...at this he ran to the bathroom, stripped and was in the shower at record speed, I sat giggling on the bed feeling so happy and complete, I loved my life and more than anything I loved my mate...talk of the devil and it shall appear!!...he sat on the bed next to me in clean boxers looking at the lemon box like a little kid..."Go on then you can open it"...watching his face closely he undid the bow then lifted the lid, he could see soft folded white material but nothing more, his face looked a little confused until he opened it and read what was on the little grow suit in his hand.."I love my Daddy to the Moon and Back" with the little book I had also gotten...

He kept looking at the grow suit in his hands as tears rolled down his face, he was full on sobbing and I was starting to feel nervous

He kept looking at the grow suit in his hands as tears rolled down his face, he was full on sobbing and I was starting to feel nervous..."Baby, are those happy tears?" I asked uncertain of how id deal with his reaction if he said no...I was swept up in one swift move to straddle his lap as he showered my face and neck with kisses..."I cannot begin to tell you how fuckin happy I am, there are no words to express how much I love you and our little pup growing inside you...have you been to the doctors yet?" he asked suddenly.."No baby, I have taken 5 tests to make sure and all were positive but, we can speak with the doctor today or tomorrow"...at this he looked thrilled..I could see him linking and knew instantly it would be with, the doctor, laughing I asked.."When is our appointment then baby?"...his smile was so bright and reached from one side of his handsome face to the other..."This afternoon, we can go to the appointment then go see Javi and Lucy if you like?"...he was so excited that I could only agree..."I got gifts for the baby" I pointed to the bags on the floor, he quickly lowered himself on the floor and looked in the bags making cooing noises at the gifts.."I can't wait to buy these things for our pup" he sounded adorable!!