Episode 3:This Is 'Nun' Of My Business

Gorou:So,What's Next?

(M/n):It's Called "This Is 'Nun' Of My Business".....Really,A Christian Pun?

(Y/n):I like it.

Saji:Can Someone Start It,Already?

You were Walking to School But Surprisingly,Issei Appeared and Suddenly,You Two were Walking Together until....

Issei:So.....About Yesterday,Are You Okay Or Are You Gonna Smite Me?

(Y/n):Really,Issei?

Issei Looked at him with a face That says "Are You Kidding Me?"

Issei:You Made Me think you're The Father Of God(Ow),What Was I Supposed to Say?

(Y/n):Nothing.

(Y/n):Chill,Im Not Gonna Do That To You At All.

Koneko:Kinda Wish you did hurt the pervert in Some Way.

Issei:What?!WHY?!

Irina:Yeah,Issei Can just be Redeemed!

(Y/n) & Issei's Parents:'If You Can Do That Than You Have my Respect!'

Issei:Thank God-OW!What Happened!?

Everyone(Except Issei):Devils And Holy Stuff Is Bad News,Issei/Dumbass/Son/Pervert.

Issei Just Sagged And Cried In a Corner and Said This....

Issei:You guys are Mean.

(Y/n):Hey Dumbass,You're A Devil And God Is A HOLY Being,Which Means PAIN!

Issei:Right,I forgot That Little Something but i learned My Sacred Gear And It's Awesome,Check it!

(Y/n):'Awesome,Wish i Could do that'...Not Bad but Maybe it's Probably not What it Seems.

Everyone:Huh?

Issei:Huh?What Do you Mean?

(Y/n):Think About it,You seen Animes Where The MC Gets A Power And than,It Evolves Into Something Stronger And It's True Power.

Everyone(Who watched Anime):Yes.

Rias:Don't Tell Me.....

Issei:Really?

(Y/n)[Sarcastic]:Yes..In Fact,I Believe That This Is A Dragon Type And It's Dubbed You,"The Red Dragon Emperor"!

Everyone:WHAT!?

Rias:HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW AND HE GOT IT RIGHT?!

Irina:ISSEI IS THE HOST OF THE RED DRAGON EMPEROR!?

Issei:HOLY-OW!

(Y/n):What did I Say about Holy Stuff towards Devils?

(Y/n):Yeah,you should Really Heed Advice More,Ya Big Bag of Shit.