(Y/n) (L/n) In The Familiar Forest!

After that,You Finally Got to relax as Ravel Read the Next One....

Ravel:"The Familiar Forest"....What?

Azazel:Looks Like we're Gonna See The One above All get a Familar.

You gave Azazel The stink eye as He just smiles in Amusement from That.

You were Relaxing For Abit As you Had nothing Else to do During After school Hours But Since,The Whole "One Above All" Incident And Asia Becoming A devil,You Had to deal with The O.R.C more Frequently.

(Y/n):Guys,There's this Phrase Called LEAVE ME ALONE!

(Y/n):'This Sucks Balls'

You thought This as you were In The Clubhouse Aka Old school Building and Seating On The Couch with Koneko Sitting On Your Lap Eating Chocolate As You Tried to Ask for Some but she Said No And tried to get her off but she said This...

Koneko:Sounds like you need a doctor Unless We're Not Talking About A Medical Condition Than the Answer Is No.

(Y/n):The Makes No sense And What Do ya mean "No"?

Koneko:Wait for it.

(Y/n):WHY!?

Random Male Student:YEAH,WHY DOES HE GET KUOH'S MASCOT TO SIT ON HIS LAP?!

koneko just looked at all the male students and said this...

Koneko:because He's Not a pervert.

Koneko:You're Very Comfortable To sit On.

Koneko:........Okay and that.

(Y/n):Uh.......?

You were About To Respond Until Surprisingly,The Entire Student Council Came In And The student Council President greeted Rias Like Nothing Weird Was Happening.

(Y/n):Here We Go Again.

Katase:Im Actually Surprised That they're Devils As Well.

(Y/n):What Is Happening?

Issei:What's The Student Council Doing Here?Hey....I know Him,he's Saji Genshirou,He Recently Became A member Of the student Council.

(Y/n):Huh?Nice,I Voted for him Actually.

Saji:Really?

(Y/n):Yeah,Man.

Saji:Well,Thank you.

Issei:So did i...but why is the student Council Here.

Rias began to explain That Sona is Actually A Pure Blooded Devil like herself and that the members of The Student Council Is Her Peerage As Saji Is Her New Acquired Pawn,Surprising Both you and issei.

Issei:Your A pawn Too?That Makes us Twins,Dude.

Motohama:Issei,That Sounded.....Kinda Gay.

Saji Suddenly Began talking In A VERY Arrogant Voice With A Smirk.

Saji:Can it D-bag,You and Gag of Slutty Sluts Don't Even deserve to be in the same Room as A Devil like The distinguished Sitris.

(Y/n):.....Im Now Regretting Voting for You,Now.

Issei(Angry):YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Saji:Aw He's Mad,Not even Gay Prince Charming Could do Anything,I Took Up 4 Pawn Pieces Bro.

Murayama:Doesn't Mean you have to be a Smug Jerk.