How (Y/n) Met Yokai and Rescued A MILF

Sirzechs:"Meeting the Yokai And Rescuing a MILF".....What?

Everyone Turned to Look at you as You Sigh and Say That You Don't Know as They Groan from Not Knowing What to Expect.

You and the Others Stood in Complete Silence As The Yokai Fox Girl Who Introduced Herself As Kunou Was Just Standing there And Waiting For Someone to Speak.

Alucard:I Hate Awkward Silences.

(Y/n):Who Doesn't?

You all Remained like this Until....

Kunou:I Would Like To Apologize To the Devils For The Attack As It Was Wrong Of Me To Do That,I'm Sorry!

Devils:It's Alright,Kunou.

Kunou:Thank You.

Kunou Bowed In Apology as They All Accepted Her Sweet Kind Apology but You Didn't Say Anything And Bonk Issei On The Head As She Proceeds to look At you Now.

Kunou:And The Mighty One Above All,Thank You For Agreeing to Help Save My Dear Mother.

(Y/n):Technically,I Didn't.

(Y/n):'But I Didn't...I Was Pressured Into It'Whatever Kid....Hang On,Where's Your Dad?Shouldn't HE Help In This Scenario?

Kunou Looked Down As Yasaka hugged Her Daughter With a Sad Smile and Said This....

Yasaka:You See,Kunou Actually Doesn't Have a Father And Never Had One.

Kunou continued to Look At The Ground As You Saw that Tears Were Dropping onto it as she Says this....

Kunou:I.......I Don't Know My Father Or If.....I Even Have One.

(F/n):Oh Boy.....

Azazel:Let's See How The "One Above All" Gets Out Of This One.

You Turn White As You Basically Just crossed a Fucked Up line.

(Y/n):Oh Uh......Sorry.

You patted Her on the back in an awkward Way as the Tears kept Flowing.

Grayfia:That Was An.....Okay Attempt.

(Y/n):I TRY!

(Y/n):*Clears Throat*Anyway!What Can You Tell us About Your Mother And That Way,We Can help you.

Kunou Stopped Crying And Looked At you As She Nodded and brought you and the others to explain the Situation And It was That Yasaka Went to Meet someone but She Disappeared and the Attack was Because They believed That the Devils were somehow connected to lady Yasaka's Disappearance.

Yasaka:Oh Boy......Kunou,I know that Your Worried About Me but You Need To Find Facts Before Assuming and Attacking them.

Kunou:I Know.

Azazel:But we Cleared That Up and We Believe that The true Culprit Must Be....

Goku:Those Khaos Brigade Guys.

Spyro:Those Jerks.

Serafall:Exactly.

(Y/n):Those Douchebags.....More Importantly,I Think we Need An Image Of Lady Yasaka.

(Y/n):Good Idea as Other Me Never Met Her At All.

They Pull Out An Image of Kunou's Mother,Yasaka and It Makes You Jaw Drop.