How The Devils Ruined My Summer & I'm Heading To The Underworld?

Kiba:This One Is...."Devils Ruined My Summer!Heading To The Underworld?"

(Y/n):Oh No.

Caliburn:Interesting.

Genesis:At least,It'll Be Fun.

(Y/n):Yeah but It won't be Fun For Me!

Rias:Let's begin.

You Were Relaxing in Class As issei began to talk to his friends but you noticed He Sounded a little....Different but you seemed To be The Only One that Noticed,So you Wanted to know if Issei notices His Own voice Change by Asking him.

Koneko:I doubt the perv would Notice Anything But being a Pervert.

(Y/n):Hey,Issei?

Issei:Yeah?

(Y/n):Do You Feel Different Like...Maybe Your Voice?

Issei:No.

Koneko:See.

This Surprised You but you Do Recall That a Person Cannot notice Any SERIOUS Changes On Them,Just Like They Can't Smell Their Own Bad Breath.

Goku:Huh?Maybe I Should Try that.

Everyone:NO!

(Y/n):Just Asking.

You walk Away and see Peko Pekoyama,One Of Your Four Knights As She Has A Serious Face.

(Y/n):Hey Peko,What's Wrong?

Peko:I Came to Ask What Are you Going To Do With the Remaining Pieces That You Have?You Can Fill Up More Spots In Your Peerage.

(Y/n):I Have Some Pieces Left?What Are They?

This Was True As You Had 6 Pawns And 3 Bishops Left and the problem for finding members is you don't do what devils do By Ressurecting them Or Forcing Them into your Peerage like An Ass-Fucker Named Riser!

Riser:FUCK YOU!

(Y/n):I........Honestly Don't Know.

Alucard:So,He Doesn't Know Who To Add In His Team,Huh?

Kirito:It's Understandable,It's Like A Game And I Know One As I Was Forced To Play One Where If You Die,You Die For Real.

Akame:Also...

(Y/n):*Scream*

(F/n):Was The Screaming Really Necessary,Son?

She Popped Out Of NOWHERE!!Do Ya Blame Him for Screaming?

(F/n):Fair Enough.

Akame:The O.R.C. Are Going To the Underworld And there Coming To get Us.

(Y/n):WHY!?

(Y/n):Thank You,Akame But Don't Sneak Up On A Guy like that.

Izuku:I Agree.

Akame:Sorry.

Izuku Screams As She Popped Out Of Nowhere and you Yell At Akame From A Distance.

(Y/n):STOP DOING THAT!

Akame Nods As she Left and You sighed Looking Out A Window Wondering What Would Happen if you just Told Them about the Journal Before Rias Told You About Them Being Devils.

Rias:Well,We All Go On With Our Lives Is All.

Caliburn:Actually........

Caliburn:I'd Say You wouldn't Meet that Busty Nekomata Familiar Of yours Or Your Peerage Or Your vampiric Son.