The New Members & Welcome To Asgard

Alucard Steps Up And Reads it As he says....

Alucard:New Members & Asgard?

Out Of the blue,A Group of People fell onto the floor and one of them Said This.

(Y/n):'That's Bighead Or Better Known As The Mask!'

Geo:Where Are We?

Omega-Xis:I don't Know,Kid.

Everyone Explained What Was Going On to the New Arrivals As they Agreed to Watch And Some Saw Someone They knew.

Wendy:Natsu?Erza?

Natsu:Wendy?

Mimosa:Asta?

Spyro:Ignoring them,Let's Play It!

You,Kuroka And Your Peerage Along with Your New Members Which Made Your Peerage Complete Went to Go to Asgard to see If they Wish to form an Alliance.

Odin:Interesting,I wouldn't Mind A Future Alliance.

(Y/n):Well....At Least,I Don't Have To Attend Since We're Watching The future.

Azazel:True But If You're So Important That We Have to Watch The Future,It Might Mean That You Gain Those Abilities Even Without Being Mistaken As The One Above All.

Michael:That Would Give Him Remarkable Powers.

Geo:That Doesn't Sound Too Hard.

Kuroka:Trust Me,It's Gonna Get Crazy Somehow.

Mask:Well,I Like Crazy!

(F/n):Cause You Are Crazy.

He Put His Hand In his Pocket And pulled Out A Rubber Chicken,A Bazooka,A Mouse Trap,A Cat Toy And A Hammer.

Ruby:Woah.....

Rias:HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?

(Y/n):It's Called Toon Force And With It,A Being Is Capable Of Basically Anything Since It Turns Them Into A Toon.

Wendy:Where does He keep that?

Mask:In My Pockets,Where Else?

Wendy:But That's What My Other Self Meant,I....

(Y/n):Don't Bother.

The Mask Turned To the 4th Wall And Said This.

Mask:Besides,If You Watch My Movies And Show Or Read My Comics,You Know Where I keep Everything.

Everyone Else:Don't Know but Use It On The Red Dragon Pervert.

Mask:Okay!

(Start At 1:00 and End At 1:25)

Mask:Gotcha!

Issei:Why I Oughta!

Mask:Hey!The Film Still Going!

Mask(As Soldier):Sir,Yes,Sir!

You and The Team Head To Where The O.R.C. And The Faction Leaders Are...As They Meet With Two Members Of Asgard,One Who is Odin/Father Of Thor & Loki,Leader Of Asgard But The Other,You Have No Idea Who It is.