The Field Trip & Seeing Yo Kai

Omega:"Field Trip & Yo Kai".....I Don't Get It.

Geo:Maybe The Story Will tell Us.

You and The rest of your Friends and Peerage.....And Issei Is Here Were Going On A Field Trip to Kyoto Except You didn't Know But you felt something Might Happen.....And it ain't Gonna be pretty.

Yasaka:So,I Might Get To See How My Reaction to The Young Man As The "One Above All"

Everyone Else:Pretty Much.

Out of the blue,Gasper tapped Your Shoulder as you look at him as He Said This.

Gasper:Hey,Papa?

(Y/n):Yeah,Son?

Gasper:I know your My Papa But Who's My Mama?

(Y/n):OH!Uh.....

You stiffen at the question As you Have No idea How to answer that And You are Also Unaware that This Has Peeked Kuroka's Interest and Xenovia's As Well.

(Y/n):Wait....Why Xenovia's Interest!?

Xenovia:I Known You longer Than The Nekomata,So I Believe It's Fair That I Would Be Viewed As Gasper's Mother And Possess Your Seed.

(Y/n):WHY DO YOU WANT MY SEED!?

Xenovia:Because It's You,(Y/n),You Are Everything that a Chick would Want.

Gasper:And A Great Dad!

(Y/n):Um.....I.....Uh.....Well,Ya See...I'll Get Back to you on that!

You Head To the Bathroom To Splash Your Face with Some Water And Calm Down.

(Y/n):'Mama.....MAMA!I know he's My Son But Jesus Christ!God,Are You Really Dead Or Are You Punishing Me For Saying I'm Your Creator?'

Katase:Now,That's A Good Question To Ask Yourself.

(Y/n):Please Just Let Future me Have A Normal And Not Deal with Supernatural Pyscho Douchebags.

You Get Yourself To Relax As You Look in the Mirror.

(Y/n):Okay,Let's See...Who Could Be Gasper's Adoptive Mom Since I'm His Dad,Maybe Kuroka From Everything She Did to me Or Xenovia Because She's My Best friend From Childhood.

Kuroka:It's Me!

Xenovia:No,It's Me!

Kuroka:You Wanna Throw Down?!

Xenovia:Why The Hell Not?

The Two Began To Beat the Ever living Shit Out of Each other As the others Watch and SweatDrop.

You said this unaware That the Two Girls Heard you and That Managed To Spark A War And Besides,They Already Liked You.

You Finally Arrive In Kyoto and Breathe In the Fresh Air Of A New Place And Look at It as It's Nice.