How Y/n Met Ophis And Ended The Khaos

Saji:"Killing Diodora,Meeting A Dragon God & End Of Khaos"......Say Wha.....?!

Everyone Was Shocked to Hear That Especially You As The title Is LITERALLY Saying You Murder Someone.

Kiba:Well,Looks Like You Meet A Dragon God But Who?

??:I Believe It's Me.

Everyone Turns to See A Little Girl with A Smile on her Face as the Factions who know her Suddenly Bow and The Other Faction Members Along with the Humans Are left Confused Until.....

(Y/n):Who the Hell is The Loli?

Ophis:I Am No Loli,I Am Ophis The Ouroboros Dragon,Infinite Dragon God.

(Y/n):

Ophis Does an Anime Fall As This Human Appears To Honestly Not Care About Who She Is but Than Again

Ophis Does an Anime Fall As This Human Appears To Honestly Not Care About Who She Is but Than Again.....He Is Proven To Be Stronger Than He Looks.

(Y/n):Can We Start,Now!?

Everyone:Yeah.

You were Relaxing At your Home in the human World After The Concert And What Happened To You....

(Y/n):What Happened To Me?

"Flashback"

Everyone Was In A Fight To Save From Diodora As He Was apparently A member Of The Khaos Brigade and Willing to Do anything For Power and to get What He Wants and What He Wants Is Asia And Revenge Against You Especially Since You Sent him to Prison for A Little While And He Has Asia And Right Now....He's Doing a monologue To The O.R.C. While Asia Is Trapped and he Talks About He'll Do to Her.

Diodora:As I Hear her Scream Your Name As I Take Asia From You And Soon,The girls Of the One Above All's Peerage Will be Next!

Issei:Like Hell,Asia Will Go To You!I'll Lay My Life On The Line To Stop That!

(Y/n):......................Welp,Asia is Doomed.

Irina:Why are You always Mean To Issei?

You Looked At Irina And Spoke With An Annoyed Tone....

(Y/n):Do You Want One Reason Or An Entire List?

??:Oh Yeah,MotherFucker?   

Diodora Turned Pale As He Looked Behind Him Slowly to see Glowing Red And Blue Eyes,Which Come Outs To Reveal You As You Fused Caliburn And Genesis Together to Create An Unstable But Unbeatable Armor,One Problem..you Barely Have Control Except You Do Have Enough To Differ Between friend and Foe.