Seeing Exorcist being racist And (Y/n)'s New Blade

Irina:This Is Called "Exorcist being racist And (Y/n)'s New Blade"....I Don't Get it.

(Y/n):You might,If you play it.

It's Been About 4 weeks since You kicking Riser's Ass and busting Diodora's Ass as things managed to change After,Sirzechs Made you king(Dumped his Job on you) And Some of those things were You Found a Spell that changes Reincarnated Devils back into their original Race And Tested it on kuroka and to your Shock and Surprise!

Kuroka(Tears Of Joy):Thanks,Master!

(Y/n):Im Just surprised I Can Do Magic.

it Worked But problems still came as all the devils are Scared of you And you made sure that Sirzechs returned and Continued his work as a Devil King And As For Kuroka,koneko Or Shirone Still Won't Talk to her but You planned to fix that as for  Now,You were In Class Until Rias Callled You to the Clubhouse for a meeting Despite NOT Being a Member of The Club.

(Y/n):SERIOUSLY!?DON'T DO THAT!

Rias:Why?

(Y/n):I have a life too,ya know!

But anyways Once You arrived,you  saw two girls(One With blue hair and the Other With Orange-Ish hair) dressed in white and they are both Wielding what looks Like a Sword.

Blue hair:My Name Is Xenovia Quarta.

Orange:and My name is Irina Shidou

Irina:Hey Xenovia,Look!It's Us!

Xenovia(Neutral Face):I Can See That,Irina.

Xenovia notices you and your Peerage in the room as you notice she has a scowl on her face.

Xenovia:More of your Servants?

She pointed in your direction and to which,rias chuckled and Said No As She began to explain who and What you are but when rias said That you were God's Father making Irina shocked but xenovia didn't even budge an inch.