Seeing The Summit & (Y/n)'s New Power

(Y/n):Okay The Next One Is "The Summit & New Power"

Sirzechs:Seems Interesting.

You and the Squad Were Forced to Participate in a Meeting About Peace And That Got Boring As Shit!!

(Y/n):WHY!?!

Michael:It's Due to you being viewed as the one above All.

(Y/n):'Why Am i even here!?' 

'FlashBack'

You were At School And Due to it Being Parent's Day,Your parents Came to visit But things got Stupid as you Saw Issei Make a Sculpture of A Nude Rias like what the Fuck And you heard dad say This...

Issei's Dad:I Always thought he was Complete Loser...

Issei:DAD,WHAT THE HELL!?

Garou:It's the truth.

You didn't hear the rest because you didn't care but it was True,Issei is a loser but you found the O.R.C Chatting About Issei's Sculpture and Akeno Suggested That Maybe the Next one can be of Her.

(Y/n):RED FLAG!

(Y/n):'RED FLAG!'So What happened?

(Y/n):Exactly.

They explained It and you Thought that Was Ridiculous but Asia Asked where's your Peerage and you Said... 

(Y/n):It's Parents Day,So there with their Parents.

Murayama & Katase:Yep.

(Y/n):Murayama & Katase Are With their Parents And the Others Are doing Their Own Thing But moments like these Make me want Have A Magical Girl or Neko Girl to Own.

Kuroka:Like Me?~

(Y/n):50/50

Kuroka Grabs you and pulls you into her breasts as you flail Around As she Speaks... 

Kuroka:Meow~Meow~Master.

In all honesty,You forgot About Kuroka but more importantly,You Soon Heard All the Guys Screaming and thankfully After Kuroka let you go,You ran to see what it was and it was..........a Magical Girl?

Serafall:Hey,It's Me

(Y/n):Why are you dressed as a magical Girl?