Seeing (Y/n) Being With Family And Fight Vali(Not)

You Were Groaning After That Experience As Kuroka And Yasaka Kept Clawing You And They Were Kinky As hell And When You got Back,You See Everyone As You Say this..

(Y/n)[Sarcasm]:Oh!...Oh Yeah,Thanks For Helping You,Assholes!

Sonia:We're Sorry.

(Y/n):DOES SORRY GET MY ASS VIRGINITY BACK?!NO!THEY DID KINKY SHIT TO ME!

They all look Away and Issei Said that You were A Lucky Bastard but Thankfully,He got Shot In the Knee by Alucard.

(Y/n):Thank You.

Alucard:I was Aiming For Something Else But That Works Too.

Natsu:PLAY IT!

Erza Smacks Natsu As She Reads The Title Card As it Says This....

Erza:"Family And Fighting Vali(Not)"...What?

You walk Through Kyoto with Gasper and Kunou As You Finally Got Away From Yasaka And Kuroka As you Went to See Many Sights But they were Already Things That you Saw And Yawned in Boredom.

Azazel:Well,You Saw Those Sights Already,So It Makes Sense.

(Y/n):Yeah And Yasaka Gave Me Access To See To Large Mounds.

As The Three Of You Kept Looking Around To See Something To Look At and Found Nothing But Soon,You All Got Hungry and You Decided to get a little Snack for them and It was this...

You Already Had A Snack for yourself and Began to eat that And Continued with exploring Kyoto as you Heard Bystanders Talk About You three.

Bystander:Aw,Look At That Little Family,So Cute.

Bystander#2:They Must Take More After Their Mother but He Still Looks like an Incredible Parent.

Bystander#3:He's Two Daughters Are So Cute.

(Y/n):Why Me!

Gasper:Because Your Awesome,Papa.

(Y/n):'*Sigh*I Only Have Myself To Blame For Getting Involved But I Have The O.R.C To Blame for Putting Me In This Whole "Supernatural" Crap!' 

Gasper:Papa,Look At This!

Kunou:Father,Come On!

You Sigh and Smile As you Look At the Two that you Have With You.

(Y/n):'But....On The Bright Side,I Learned Of Being a Parent and Having a Great Son and an Unofficial Daughter'

Kunou Hugs you As Gasper Glared At Her And Pretty Soon,They Start Pulling On Your Arms As You Have One Thought.

(Y/n):'Déjà Vu'