The Peerage And The Walking K.F.C.

The group were Ready to Watch the Next Chapter As Riser Read The Title.

Riser:"The Peerage and The Walking KFC"?....Wait.......*Speaks Sarcasticly* OH,HAHA!That's Real Mature,You guys.

Matsuda:Ignoring the Ugly Version Of Pretty Boy,PLAY IT!

You were walking with A Group of Unique People and two of your Classmates as they are Now your Peerage!How did this Happen,You Ask?Well,Let's Show Or Tell You.

*Flashback*

You Invited Murayama And Katase To watch Some Anime And Play Some Games with you.

Murayama:Aw,That's Sweet.

Katase:Yeah,i Agree.

The Two Hug You as You Blush As their Breasts Are Pressed Against Your Head and Kuroka Is Fuming With Anger And Jealousy.

But SomeHow,A Bright Appeared LITERALLY Out of Nowhere And Out-Came A Arsenal Of Fictional Characters And Some were Ones that Are OP Like Goku And Alucard.

The Anime Nerds:HOLY SHIT!!!YOU LUCKY BASTARD!

(Y/n):'Oh Crap!'

They All turned to see you and Some of them were Ready to Kill You And Others Looked Curious as You Began to explain What Happened But What you saw and suddenly,A bunch Of Purple Chess pieces Appeared along with a Note And It Said....

"To the One Above All,I Give You A Two Peerage Sets But In A Specific Way As they WON'T Turn you into Devils And I Made Sure That They're ALL Mutation Pieces But They're Is Only One King Piece And You need to Put It in You And Choose A Piece to Go To Them,

Sincerely,
Your New Draconic Servant

(Y/n):My......Draconic Servant?

Ophis:'So I Become His Servant?Interesting'  

You sighed and Decided To Explain EVERYTHING And how they got here but After That,They Decided To Join You EVEN Murayama and Katase Joined You As knights and afterwards,You all went to Kuoh Academy as they(Fictional characters) Are SOMEHOW Are Enrolled Already and they're in YOUR Class!

(Y/n):1st Of All,HOW?! and 2nd Of All,WHY!?

Murayama & Katase:We Probably Did It To deal with These Perverts.

Perverted Trio:DON'T JUDGE US!

*Flashback End*

And Here We Are Now,You and Your New Peerage Are Walking Through The Campus As The Girls Are FanGirling At the Guys And the Guys are Giving perverted And lustful girls And the Crossdresser in your group.

Girl#1:Look at those Hotties!

Girl#2:I wonder How they Are In Bed.

Girl#3:i kinda Hope they're Perverted.

Guy#1:Check At the Babes!