Who's The "White" Dragon Emperor!?Seeing The Return Of Excalibur?!

(Y/n):Alright,What's Next?

A beautiful Blonde Woman with Green Eyed Stood up and Said She'll read it.

Gabriel:The "White" Dragon Emperor!? The Return Of Excalibur?!............

After The Phrase "Return Of Excalibur" Had Been Spoke,literally Everyone Was speechless As they Couldn't Believe What they Just Heard and Everyone Remained Quiet until...

Sirzechs:W-w....

Everyone:WHAT!?!?!

Xenovia:EXCALIBUR WILL BE FIXED!?

Motohama:IT'S REAL!!!!

(F/n):AWESOME!

Azazel:Well,Let's Watch

You were Back home at night but Suddenly,You were Teleported To Where The O.R.C. And One Of the Two Exorcists That you Helped Was Passed Out and the Other...Along with the Orc Was Getting Their Asses Kicked By An Ugly Post Malone and A Pale Asswhipe.

(Y/n):1st Of All,WHY!? And 2nd Of All,HOW!?

Y/n:What.....The....Fuck!?

The Pale Burnt Chicken Saw You and Flew Off While the Ugly Ass MotherFucker Noticed You And Attempted to Slash you with an Even Uglier Sword but you Blocked it With Deity-Slayer And It Caused Them To Fly Off.

Irina:Wow,That Deity-Slayer Can Block An Excalibur Shard?

Michael:Incredible....

??:What the Hell!?That Was My Flashy Sword Or A Better Name,The Blade Of Freed Selzen!

You Managed To Ignore The Others plead to Stop As You Use Deity Slayer And Said This.

(Y/n):Yeah?Well,This Is The Deity-Slayer And It's Weilder Is The One Above All Aka ME!

Serafall:Wait,Why Did You Call Yourself That If You Don't Wanna be Known As that?

Erza:It's Probably to Keep His Secret That He ISN'T The One Above All.

Mondo:And Besides,He probably wants to look cool.

Zeoticus:Well,He Already Accomplished That.

You Knocked Him Out By Slamming The Bottom Part On His Head And Just Grabbed His Sword that he left but turned to See Xenovia Looking Shocked.

Azazel(Impressed):DAMN!one Hit!

Michael:But how Can He Weild the Excalibur shard?

Xenovia:I-i Don't Understand,Only Those Who are trained Or Born To weild A Holy Sword Are Able To Weild That Blade but Why Can You?

Katase:Because He's Awesome.

Murayama:And A nice Guy.

(Y/n):And Kiss My Ass,That's Why!

You Smile And looked Back During Your Talk that You Were Forced To Involve Yourself With.

~Flashback~

You were Currently In a Diner Enjoying A Meal with Your Parents Until You Heard A Familiar Voice.

??:Lord Please,Have Mercy On These Kind Souls Even if they Are Devils.