Xenovia Wants Sexnovia

Xenovia Comes up and Reads the Title Of the episode.

Xenovia:"Xenovia Wants To have Sexnovia"......Really?

(Y/n):Hehe.

Zeoticus:Just Play it,please.

After Having to Deal With....Literally Everything!!You Just Sigh after Wanting your Life to go back to Normal but you heard a Voice that got you out of thought.

(Y/n):Didn't We see this Already?

You Turn To See Xenovia But She Was Smiling Like A Person As If they Saw the Best Thing Ever!

(Y/n):Xenovia?What Are you doing here?'Unless.....No,She Wouldn't!' 

Rias And Akeno Soon Came Into the Room and Explained To you and Your Peerage that she was A Devil And To Prove It True,She Flashed You Her Wings and That Surprised You For Sure As You Shouted Loudly In Your Head.

Xenovia:Still Surprised to see that.

(Y/n):'WHAT THE FUCK!?WHAT ABOUT THAT WHOLE GOD IS LIFE AND DEVILS ARE NOTHING CRAP!?'Why are You Here?

Xenovia Sighed And Explained That After Kokabiel Revealed To them that Your Son Is Dead,She Had no meaning In Life and begged Rias to Make her A Devil.

Aika:Yep,Same As Before.

(Y/n):'My....Son?WAIT!She Thinks Im the One above All and The One above All is the Father Of.....God.....HOLY SHIT!GOD IS DEAD!?HOLY SHIT!!'This Is Definitely Something that i wasn't aware of!  

Izuku:We All Weren't aware of that.

Goku:Yeah But You still got Us.

Xenovia:And Me.  

(Y/n):Um....What Do Ya Mean? 

Xenovia Tried to do a Cute Voice But With Her Emotionless Face,It Did NOT End Well At ALL! 

Xenovia(Cute Voice):Im Hurt that you Can't Recognize Your Own Dear Best friend,(N/n)!

(N/n)=NickName

Your eyes Widen as You Know Only One Person Who Call You That and That Was... 

(Y/n):ZEN!?

Xenovia:Yep And i was Surprised to learn That My Childhood Friend was Actually God's father but It's Good to see You.

(Y/n):Minus The Whole God's Father Thing,Im Surprised To learn That Your a Chick But It's Good To See You too. 

Even If You Had All that Crap Happen To You,You Actually Felt That This Moment Right Now Is Your Happy Ending And that After All,This time,You Can Finally Be Left Alone And Just Talk with Your friends.

Rias:Whelp,It's time for the O.R.C to  clean The Pool.

Motohama:I thought That was the Job Of The Student Council.

Rias:We Probably did that as a Thank you for them.

Issei:Huh?   

~Time Change~

The pool Water Looked like A Swamp as You remembered that No one has cleaned it for A pretty long while but that didn't answer one Question.