Our Finale

The group Sat in their seats As The Title Appeared before Everyone and it was....

"The Truth And End Of The Misunderstanding"

Everyone Was Surprised By the title And Realized That this Meant That It Was At a Journey's End And After this,They'll be sent Back Home.

Natsu:Well.....it was Fun Watching.

(Y/n):Yeah.

That's Ever Happened like How the Misunderstanding Happening,Saving A Nun,Getting a hot Nekomata Chick As a Familiar,A Peerage Full Of Mostly Fictional Characters And Beating The Shit Out Of Everybody Along with Adopting A Little Cross Dressing Vampire Boy....

(Y/n):Oh Yeah,Everything That Happened to other me Because Of The Stupidity Of The ORC.

Orc:WHAT!?

(Y/n):Oh,you heard Me.

(Y/n):'But....All Things Have to come to an End'

Wendy:That's So Sad....

Mira:Sad But True.

The Mask Decided To Play The World's Smallest Violin While Looking Like A Mime.

You Thought this to yourself As you Decided After All This Time,You Have to Reveal the truth And If They Try Anything,You got Enough Power to Kick All Of The Faction's Asses At Once With your Eyes Closed.

Sirzechs:That Is True.

After Relaxing,You met Up with The Factions And They Did A Party In Your Honor For Stopping The Khaos Brigade But You Were just Grateful to be Able To Move As That Damn Infinite dragon Forced You To Make Love to her For 72 Hours No Rest,No Stopping!

(Y/n):Aw Come On!

(Y/n)[Tired]:Why Me?

You walk towards The ORC And They Begin to Chat it up with you until Issei Does his thing And Well....

Issei:Did You Actually FUCK a Dragon!?

The Group Remains In Silence Until You Just Do THIS To Issei For That Comment.

Issei Was Sent Flying And he Groans As the Results from The Punch Is A Bloody Nose And A painful Fall From Being Sent Flying Like That

Issei:Dude,WHY?!

You don't Say Anything But Point At Your On Screen Self.