Meeting The ORC's Vampire!How Is (Y/n) A father!?

Serafall decided to Read the Title Of the Next Chapter And let's Just Say.....Their Was Some Really Weird Reactions.

Serafall:This One Is Called "The ORC's Vampire!(Y/n) Is A father!"....What?

Everyone:WHAT!?!?!?

(Y/n):IM NOT A DAD!!

(F/n):Yeah,Im Not Old Enough To Be a Grandpa.

Your Mom On the Other hand.....Was Rather Excited to hear the News.

(M/n):GRANDBABIES!!!

A bright light Comes Out And Once,It Dies to Reveal......A Cross Dresser....That Just Screams And Hides in a box that to hide.

(Y/n):Who Was that?

Sirzechs Speaks Up and Explain That It Was Gasper Vladi,The Other Bishop Of Rias Gremory.

You,Kuroka,Your Peerage And The ORC Were At The Room that Was Blocked As Rias Told You all that In the Room Held Her Other Bishop And Made Special Contracts....By using the Computer.

(Y/n):Anyone Can Do that If they get with the times.

Kiba Explains That if A Devil makes Too Many Contracts,Their Power Will Become Uncontrollably Dangerous.

(Y/n):So...You Are Gonna Let it Out?

Rias:Yes,My Brother Thought It would Be a Good idea and when i asked it,It Declined.

Gasper Finally Talks After Awhile and Says this.

Gasper:It's Because The outside world is Scary.

Izuku being One Of the Only People With Common Sense And A Smart One Decides to Speak Up.

ORC:HEY!

Izuku:Other me Isn't Wrong.

Izuku:Probably Because You Scared It Or Something.

Everyone in your Other Selves Peerage Looks At Gasper In his Box And Says This.

Other Selves Peerage:Obviously.

Chihiro:So,What are You Gonna Do?

Rias Said that She's Going to Break the Seal and Release It and if Things Go South........They Got you And Your Peerage.

(Y/n):OH,COME ON!

(Y/n):'I'm Dead' 

Rias Broke The Seal And Opened The Door To Hear A Girly Scream And A Coffin.

Gasper:That Was Me.

Issei:What the Hell!?

(Y/n):What....Was....That?

Akame:A Scream From a Little Girl?

Rias:Hello,Im Glad to See you're Looking Well.

??:I Don't Understand What's Going On.

Gasper:I Agree with Other Me.

Rias Walks Towards the Coffin And lifts It up as She Speaks. 

Rias:The Seal has been Broken,So your Free to Come Home With Us Now,Okay.

??:No!I Don't Wanna EVER Leave Here,The Outside Is Too Scary.