Chapter 9 - The First Meet

DAMIEN POV

Last night I couldn't sleep well because of the possibility of meeting my mate. I kept tossing and turning in my bed until it was almost down. The only thing I can think of is the scent so Crimson and I made up our minds we will search for her today.

I went to all my classes impatiently but we only got a faint smell so far. My last class is physical health under Coach Thompson and I'm beginning to get depressed. With slumped shoulders I changed to my track suit. That's when I realized Steve is nowhere to be found since he got my shirt.

"Hey man. Do you have extra shirt that I can somehow borrow?" I called for a guy within a distance.

"Yeah sure is this okay?" He gave me jersey.

"Thanks man. I'll bring it back to you tomorrow. I'm Damien Lewis." I reached my hand for shake.

"I'm Anthony Irvine. Don't worry about the shirt. Aren't you my co-captain last year for football game?" He introduced himself while I changed.

"Yeah I was and you are the Captain. We also attend Literature during eleventh grade." I put his shirt on.

"Oh man! Long time! How have you been?" He does the bro hug thing.

After our short introductions and catching up we heard Coach Thompson shouted our last names.

"LEWIS!! IRVINE!! GET TO THE FIELD NOW!!" Our coach whistled.

"Everything okay man?" I heard Anthony growled.

"Uhmm... yeah." He nods while Crimson starts to get on edge again.

'Crimson, what gets you riled up?' I could almost hear him howling.

'I can smell her. Can't you pick up the scent?' He scolded.

I began sniffing the scent its faint but getting stronger. Anthony nudged my elbow when I heard Coach giving us instructions.

"Listen up everyone! We will do our 100 meters and you need to run twice. No stopping. The faster you run the faster you finished. MOVE IT!" Coach hollered.

We began running and since all of us got werewolf stamina, we finished it off soon. I was about to go back to the changing room when suddenly I smelled my mate's scent again. I stopped on my tracks and searched for her.

'Mate! That's our mate!' Crimson yelled in excitement.

'Hush Crimson. Just let me find her.' I focused on a certain girl.

She's wearing a grey yoga pants with a sports bra that I found appealing but not to the unmated wolves around. She got a medium length auburn hair with brown eyes. The moment our eyes meet I rushed to her side. All I wanna do is kiss her but I distance myself. She might think I'm too fast or too airheaded.

"Mate." We both acknowledged.

"What's your name baby?" I stared her mesmerizing eyes.

"Sophia and you?" She became shy.

"Damien. You know I wanna kiss you." I saw her blushed.

"Me too." She blurted out and I think it's her wolf that takes over.

"You don't know how badly we want to claim you right now." I moved closer to smell her scent. It's like a drug to me!

"But we just met don't you wanna take some time before marking me?" Her tone is full of confusion.

"I know it's crazy but that's the truth. Let's go by the bench over there." I nervously guide her.

"I... uhm... sure." She nodded.

"Don't worry we will be back in no time. No one will even notice us gone." I saw relief in her eyes.

I held her hand and felt the spark radiating in our system and I'm sure she does too. The pull with her is making me want her so much. Soon as we both settled down, I'm so eager to know more about her.

"Having a conversation with your wolf? What's her name?" I speak up seeing her expression.

"I'm sorry about that her name is Ruby." She is still shy around me.

"Mine is Crimson." I am still holding her hand.

"What pack do you belong to?" She inquired.

"I'm from Blue Crest Moon pack and soon to be Alpha of the pack. Although I've been doing the duties since I turned eighteen last month." I can tell her anxiety.

"I see, so you are an Alpha. I haven't seen you here around last year where were you?" She changed the subject.

"Pack meetings on neighbouring packs but I'm back especially now that I found you. I've been trying to locate you everywhere baby and I won't leave again." I promised her truthfully.

"I hope so but I'm just your mate and the pack comes first. I knew your pack is one of the strongest one it demands your full time and responsibilities." She responds with a bit of doubt.

"Exactly you are my mate and it's you who needs more attention don't forget that okay? You are my Luna and I'm sure my pack will like you no matter what." I convinced her.

I went closer to her until our breath was fanning our face. My gaze went down to her lips and finally kisses her. The moment our lips touch sparks fly in every part of me. I tried to be gentle as much as I can but damn! She taste so sweet and I couldn't get enough of it. I plunged my tongue in her mouth and DAMN! It was heaven and I swear I'm having a boner! We were so caught up making out when somebody clears a throat.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine