Chapter 29 - The Protective Mother

PAMELA POV

It's been a month since I found out about my pregnancy and I've been very worried. He doesn't know I'm pregnant yet I will tell him today maybe he will stop his revenge for our child sake. My willingness to continue the plan decreases while Garret is still on it. I felt remorseful with the lies I did about Edison too but I don't know how Garret he will react if he knew the truth. Now I'm now on my way to the Red Forest to meet and tell him the news.

"Garret I need to tell you something impor---" I started but before I could say anything else Edison arrived.

I already had the chance to tell him but Edison just had to ruin it. I mentally rolled my eyes while Garret talks about her sister. Edison is a Pura Lupus and has the ability to read minds that's why he was able to read what's in my head. Grr!! How am I supposed to do it now?! Guess I have to keep up with the plan so I continued listening.

"Pamela did you manage to do your part with Damien and Sophia?" Garret shook me lightly.

"Yes they are gullible especially Damien. He really thought I'm his mate because of the potion. It will continue until they finally separated." I acted interested.

"Very good my mate." Garret hugged my waist.

"So what is the next plan?" Edison butted in.

"We will abduct my bratty sister on her wedding day and attack both Kingdoms at once. Edison, you will lead the Weisler's ambush with the rouges and hunters while I and the witches will take Cardovy. Pamela, I want you to make more potions for all those guests including Vanessa." Garret instructed and we nodded.

"What are we going to do if someone gets in the way?" Edison is filled with determination.

"Kill them all! Leave the King alone to me but other than that I don't care!" He snapped.

Oh God! He will really kill his father I'm not sure if I can let that happen. What if he gets in danger? What about our child? They continue their discussion about powers and mating but my mind is not focus on it.

"Pamela what do you think of attacking on the wedding day instead of tomorrow?" Garret studied me.

"It's the best time to capture Vanessa since everyone will all be busy and we will have more time to practice the spell." I replied while masking my thoughts.

"Brilliant! We will meet here again after I find out if Vanessa's pregnancy occurred. For now continue to spy Edison and keep collecting allies." He dismissed Edison first.

Good Edison is finally gone. Now I can tell my mate about my news.

"Garret, we need to talk." I'm getting nervous.

"What is it my mate?" He encircled his arms around me.

"I'm... uhmm... pre---pregnant." I blurted out.

"That's great! I'm going to be a father!" He broke into smile and kissed my lips.

"Aren't you mad?" I am still unsure.

"I just didn't expect it so soon but I'm happy." He replied and I hugged him tight.

"Since you already know it I wanted a favour Garret." I slowly uttered.

"Sure." He nodded anticipating my response.

"Can we postpone the plan until I gave birth? I don't want our baby to be born without a father in worst case scenario." I calmly requested.

"WE CAN'T DO THAT! ARE YOU INSANE?" He shouted.

"B---uut three months are not enough time for my pregnancy." I flinched in his tone.

"IVE COME THIS FAR TO STOP I NEED THIS REVENGE SOON!! YOU BEING PREGNANT WON'T STOP ME!!" He pushed me away.

What he did next terrified me he hit me and froze. I stood up slowly while tears starting to roll down my cheeks. I know Garret loves me and he is just blinded by revenge right now. Soon when he sees our child his mind will change. I will let his hitting pass by after all he is my mate and the father of my unborn child.

"Pamela, love, I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you. Please understand we need this so we can live peacefully." He apologized and touched me calmly.

"I... uhmm... understand." I was scared of what he can do to me again so I go along.

"Since both of us are witch we can cast a spell for your rapid pregnancy and our child's growth." He prompted and I gave him an "o" face.

I was dumbfounded and frightened. He actually doesn't want to experience the best year of being a parent! I can't believe it!

"If we do that we will not enjoy the time seeing her or him growing inside me. I want to experience that Garret." I reasoned out.

"Pamela, listen to me. You don't want our child be born without me. What if they found out about our plan? They might hunt us and it won't be safe for you and our baby." He insisted and I know I'll never win the argument.

"Can I at least enjoy the two months of pregnancy? Then we can start the spell for our baby. After all the wedding might take same time as I will give birth." I bargained the idea and he finally compromised.

"That's very good mate. Now you have to keep up with the plan on Sophia and Damien okay? I also don't want you hanging around when the baby is born. No one is supposed to see her until this is over got it?" Garret kissed my forehead.

"I better head home now. I'm kind of tired already." I lied but in truth I wanna be away from him for a while.

"I'll take you home. Come on mate." He offered.

"No it's okay I can manage. Go back to the Kingdom. I'll see you soon." I declined.

I call out goodbye to him all the way home I was crying and head straight to my bedroom. I lay on my bed and placed a hand on my tummy whispering I love her or him so much. I'll do anything and everything to protect my child from anyone even if it means from his or her own father.

For now I will enjoy as much as time I have for my baby. One month more and I'll see my baby that was my last thought before I drifted off to sleep.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine