Chapter 27 - The Formal Introduction

DAMIEN POV

We proceed at the platform of the stairs where the Ceremony will take place. Sophia's pack and her family are present sitting upfront same with my family and our pack members. The hall is filled with people in each table expecting our arrival. I can smell and feel Sophia's heat but I controlled my urge.

"Good evening everyone! Welcome to Blue Crest Moon pack! Pack Members, family and friends, as you all know that my son your Alpha Damien has found his mate. So now let me introduce to you Sophia, daughter of Alpha Sebastian and Luna Madeline from Nightshade Moon pack." Dad initiated.

We stood up from our chairs and we started the oath.

"I, Damien Harold Lewis, take thee Sophia Lauren Williams to be my mate and my Luna." I proudly claimed.

"I, Sophia Lauren Williams, take thee Damien Harold Lewis to be my mate and my Alpha." Sophia accepted smiling back at me.

After the pledged we joined our pack since most of them are children and women we decided to put them on Lanshaw Children's Home. The rest chose to stay with Meriel and as their new Alpha. Her parents didn't contradict about the decision in fact they were happy. They knew it's bound to happen and it's the most logical and best for the pack.

"Thank you everyone for your entire acceptance. I promise I will fulfil my duties and responsibilities as Luna to the best that I can." Sophia oathed with confidence.

"May I have your attention again everyone? I would also like to take this opportunity to formally step down on my reign. Let us begin the Ceremony son." Dad unexpectedly announced.

Dad sliced his palm using a knife enough for a blood to flow. I also did the same until my blood drip. We do the blood compact by doing our handshake. Slowly I felt the power and fresh mindlinks going into my system for the old member and for those newly join pack members.

"By Moon Goddess will please allow me to present your new Luna Sophia and new Alpha Damien. Let's give them a round of applause!" Dad and Mom declared simultaneously with a proud smile on their faces.

After some congratulations from everyone especially our families the ceremony was over. It was such an exhausting but wonderful night that ends well.

"Finally you're my Luna now." I hugged my mate from behind.

"You better do because I'm not going anywhere." Sophia hit my chest playfully.

I began to lick her lips and she gave in. Damn! Her kisses alone gave me boner and I know she can feel it so before we go any further I pulled back by kissing her mark. Her moaned and her smell is more alluring I just want to complete the mating process.

Damn! I want to take her right here. What is wrong with me?! I knew she is in heat unless...

'It's the heat! Mate! Mate! Mate!' My wolf keeps chanting.

'No, we can't pressure our mate.' I heard him whimpered.

For true blood like us the heat occurs a week after we found our mates but the first who will feel the heat will be the male then female followed after. The first day is bearable but the second day will be the hardest to resist. It will intensify more if you haven't done the mating bond. In our case that is what's happening to me.

"Baby... we need to stop." I tried to control my wolf.

"But I want you baby." She whined.

I didn't even know how I can handle my own lust. Since yesterday I've been trying to hold back but today is different. Seeing her wearing my mark and smelling her arousal is not helping me at all.

"Me too baby you don't know how much I badly want you but I want our first time to be special." I reasoned out but she frowned.

"I'm not taking no for an answer." She pulled me to the nearest wall.

"Demanding as you can be but I'm not complaining. I love this part of you baby." I crashed my lips with her.

I carried her to our bed and the rest happened in the blur. It's like a magical moment to finally mate with her.

"I love you so much Pia." I touched her face.

"I love you too Damien." She replied breathlessly.

"Go rest baby." I kissed her forehead before she closes her eyes.

After our passionate love making she fall asleep. I slowly retreat my body off from her and took a new quilt. She might shiver during the night plus I can't let her sleep naked. Even my mind tells me otherwise but I respect my mate for me to be a pervert. Before I get to back to bed I mind linked Steve.

'Steve, I will not do any training for two days. Cancel everything and I'll let you handle the pack for a while.' I instructed him.

'Of course Alpha. She's in heat isn't?' He teased and I know he won't stop.

'Shut up.' I scoffed.

'The mighty Alpha is now getting laid!' He laughed while I intently groaned.

'Yeah yeah shut it!' I blocked him.

After that silly conversation with him I hopped to bed and cuddle my beautiful mate. It's the first time I felt totally happy, complete and peaceful. This is the best day of my life!

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine