Chapter 12 - The Teacher's Help

SOPHIA POV

I fall asleep last night felt contented after my talked with my sister. She also helped me with ideas for the fair. Now Ruby is purring and howling joy because we will be seeing Damien. Soon I'm on my locker and saw something fell off. A third note again with the rose.

To my beautiful Sophia,

Your smile captivated every day but what makes it better is when I see you reading this.

Yours forever,

Anonymous mate

It doesn't fit right because if it's Damien then he probably stopped this. After reading the note I mindlinked my cousin Nicole since she knew about it too. She already graduated and often visits Aunt Sylvia. I already met her mate last week and they are cute together. As for my sister Meriel she's pregnant and I don't want to stress her with my problems. It's enough she knows I found my mate.

"Another note again?" Nicole came out from behind me.

"Yeah I'm getting tired of this stalker. Read it." I exhaustedly hand her the letter.

"Don't stress yourself on it. I'm sure Damien just wants to be romantic." She consoled me while walking out of the locker room.

"Why didn't he even mention about the notes when we talked yesterday? It's just weird considering he is my mate." I pondered.

"Then meet him later and it's the only way you will have peace of mind." Nicole proposed.

I nodded and threw the note to the nearest bin.

"Anyway I'm heading to class now regards me to Steve." I hugged her.

I was on my way to my class when somebody called my name. I found out it was Garret.

'What do you think he wants?' Ruby irritated voice came in.

'I don't know either might as well talk to him. Maybe he wants to relay a message from Vans.' I saw Garret is walking my way.

"Yes Garret what is it?" I questioned him.

"I just wanna say stop talking to Damien. He is just playing with you." He begins and I suddenly felt annoyed.

"How dare you say that to my mate?" I whispered yell.

"I like you Sophia that's why I want you to stay away from him." He confessed.

"I... I don't know what to say Garret. It's only been three days and you like me?" I was flabbergasted honestly.

"Yes since the day Vanessa introduced you to me. Will you give me a chance to prove it? I'm seriously interested with you." He gripped my arm this time.

"Garret honestly having a suitor or a relationship right now isn't in my list but I appreciate your honesty. I'm just not ready to entertain any." I try to tell him as calmly as possible.

"BUT IT'S OKAY FOR DAMIEN TO KISS YOU AT THE FIELD?!" He shouted that made me frightened.

"Garret please stop! You are hurting me." I tried pulling away but he won't budge. Thank God my Aunt came to rescue me.

"What's happening here? Sophia are you okay?" Aunt gave her stern voice.

"No---thing Mrs. Payne just talking about the fair." Garret gripped my arm tightly.

He doesn't know that she is my Aunt so I did the best way to communicate with her while keeping my facial expression unnoticed.

'Aunty, it's not true. This idiot is hurting me, Help me please!' I mindlinked her. 

"Take your hands away from Ms. Williams she's already late in her class." She demanded authoritatively.

"Of course Mrs. Payne I'm going now see you later Mate." He stretched the word making Aunt gasped.

"He is not my Mate! I already met my real mate!" I protested.

He turned around and smirked. As soon as he was gone my Aunt interrogated me so there's nothing I can do but tell her everything.

"Blue Crest Moon pack is a family friend way back Granny Shirley's time so there's nothing to worry. You don't have to think of rejecting your mate especially the Alpha's son." She held my shoulder.

"I doubt he wouldn't if he found out about our pack. That's why I'm trying to avoid him at all cost." I reasoned out.

"Stop running away from him because he can protect you from anyone especially with Garret. I want you stay away from him you got it Sophia?" She advised and I nodded.

"Yes Aunt. Thank you for earlier." I hugged her full of love.

"Now go! You already made me late on my own class." She demanded smiling.

As usual I went to my locker to see the fourth note and the rose again. I wasted no time to read and threw it to the bin.

"Hi baby. I miss you." Damien startled me.

"For the love of peas! You scared the hell out of me." I touched my heart.

"I'm sorry didn't mean to scare you baby. What did you just throw into the bin was it a leakage to our chemistry test?" He comes closer and pecked my lips.

"It's... uhmm... just a list for the fair. I don't do cheating so don't accused me." I lied partly. 

"Relax baby I'm just kidding." Damien smiled and I melt.

'Way to go Sophie. You know our mate will know if we are lying.' Ruby barged in my mind.

'I know just shut up please before he figured it out.' I groaned.

"What are you doing here anyway? The class will begin shortly and how did you find me?" I tried to keep calm as possible. 

"Baby finding your scent is easy for me. I actually came here to talk with you." Damien placed his hand is on my waist.

"About what?" I curiously want to know.

"Our kiss and the fact that you are avoiding me." He stated.

"I'm... uhmm...  not avoiding you Damien." I stammered.

"Are you sure baby?" He cupped my face I just nodded not trusting my own voice.

He was about to kiss me when the school bell rang.

"Anyway we better head to class." I closed my locker.

"Can I walk with you?" He offered.

"You really need to ask?" I felt him following me.

All throughout the class I know Damien eyes are on me. I'm glad he didn't push the topic about my pack so for now I'm still safe. Soon as I'm home I showered and tried to take off my mind from everything. It was too much to take in starting from the notes then Garret and now the information about Damien's pack. I'm having a mental turmoil!

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine