Chapter 35 - The Missing Mates

DAMIEN POV

We ran to the field were people are fighting with rouges and hunters. I found out there's also witches and warlocks some were demons and vampires too. It was a bloody fight and full of magic aura.I called my Beta to send more warriors for help in ten minutes my pack arrives and ready to kill.

Anthony stays in human form using his water and fire bender. I know about him being Pura Lupus and the abilities. I wasted no time and shifted on my red wolf and take my full Alpha speed to fight the rouges.

I was fighting two at the same time one try to bit my neck but I dodge it. The next one bit my leg it hurts a little but I managed to bit his neck and ripped him by his throat. I killed eight more but a bow hit my leg from a distance. I shifted to human form and tried to pull it off when another bow came again. One of my pack members saved me while Steve killed it. The Hunter Leader fell on the ground and the rest of them backed away.

"Alpha you need to be treated." Steve helped me up.

"I'm okay it will heal go help the others and take them to the pack doctor." I instructed on full command.

After a bloody hell of fight I know the battle is over. Now I can come get my mate and my son so I mindlinked Sophia.

'Baby it's over I'm coming to get you.' I linked her but there was no response.

'Pia... baby are you there?' I tried again but nothing until Anthony moved towards me.

"I can't mindlink Sophia something is wrong." I'm still panting.

"Same here man Vanessa's link is disconnected. I think Edison wasn't bluffing when he speak of my mate's whereabouts." His voice laced with venom.

"We have to check the chamber now." I started to head the tunnel's direction.

"Let's just wait for Marcus." He scanned around.

"Do you know who was behind the attack?" I breathe normal now.

We saw King Marcus is limping so we helped him. He told us it was Garret behind the attack. He revealed Garret is his son from a witch prior to Victoria. He was fooled that Garret's mother was his mate when she died Garret took his revenge. I was flabbergasted it's the same thing that happened to me. We also figured out that some people were against Vincent and the treaty.

"Don't worry I'm with you on that. He will pay for a lifetime punishment even he is my son I won't tolerate his actions." King Marcus piercing voiced.

After that Anthony informed us that their Kingdom is also under attack. We came up with the idea that this attack was well planned. On that note we made our way to the passage where the chamber is. We saw everyone asleep in different positions and mixed expressions.

"What happened here?" I was baffled.

"They were spelled by a witch and this is how they do it." Vincent confirmed.

"Witch?" Anthony and I muttered.

King Marcus gave us useful information but we are too busy searching for our mates until Anthony recognized a bracelet.

"I know who this bracelet belongs to... it's from Pamela. I could never go wrong she was wearing this when I bumped to her by the hallway." Anthony justified seeing what's on his sister's hand.

"You mean Pamela Langston?" I stated with pure hatred.

'I think our mate is right Pamela is related to a witch.' Crimson supported Sophia's theory.

"Do you know her personally?" Anthony switched his eyes on me.

"No but she knows Sophia and I. She fooled me by saying she was my true mate and always give me food or drinks every time we meet. I even remember she will recite some weird languages." I remember it clearly now.

"What drink or food and why didn't you or your wolf protested?" Anthony confused expression.

"We often argue and in the end I realized he was right." I lowered my head.

"All the things you mentioned Damien is related to potion and the language was actually spells. Pamela is a witch but the question is why would she help Garret on this?" Vincent concludes.

"Vincent theory is right because everything here isn't normal." Marcus supported him.

"Is there any other secret chamber left that Sophia and Vanessa will be hiding?" I get back on our missing mates.

"If my hunch is true then Pamela has my daughter and so as your mate Damien." King Marcus assumed and we all started to panicked.

We don't know where we going to find our mates. I swear when I saw Pamela I will kill her if she harm my mate. After a moment Michael and Jarred appeared distraught. They relayed the drastic events about Weisler Kingdom.

"I'm coming with you man. Anything that leads to the attack and our mates is my problems too." I offered and we teleported.

When we get there everything is burned and destroyed. Anthony was about to shift when I stopped him.

"Anthony!! Stop!! It's too late man." I stood in front of him.

Jarred calmed him after Anthony hears that King Charles is safe at his Coven with few people survived but he is in comatose from too much fighting. Michael was able to heal him but it's up to Charles now.

"Who were behind the attack Jarred?" I cut in.

"It was rouges and a Pura Lupus with white fur with dark blue eyes if I'm not mistaken. I tried to fight him but he has mind reading ability." Jarred described the wolf.

"It was Edison but he is dead now I killed him after claiming that he was in love with Vanessa. He wanted revenge against me and this is his opportunity to do it." Anthony asserted.

At the back of my mind I still don't know why and how I can still be connected with this.

"Don't blame yourself Anthony. You only did what you think is best for everyone. One way or another, this is going to happen because Garret is also behind the attack at Cardovy Kingdom." I tapped Anthony's shoulder.

"Damien is right for now we need to search and save your mates. We can all mourn for the lost lives later." Jarred copied my action.

We head back toCardovy with a weeping heart for the loss of many lives. Vanessa is a greatfriend to Sophia so I will do my best to help Anthony. We need to find ourmates at all cost! 

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine