Chapter 38 - The Little Man

DAMIEN POV

It was such agonizing hour to get to their hiding place inside the Red Forest. A slim figure comes in view and I recognized its Pamela.

"This way quick!" She motioned her hand to us.

We knew she will pick us up and the pack was ordered not to harm her. Suddenly I felt pain in my stomach and I know it belongs to Sophia.

'Baby are you okay?' I mindlinked her worriedly.

'I'm okay your son is just excited to see you. I think he can feel you are near and ready to save us. We are on way to the tunnel so I'll meet you there.' She tried to relax me I know.

We heard growling from a far and the pack attack them. Soon as we reached the tunnel I saw my mate smiling at me. I noticed a baby on Vanessa's arm. Sophia mindlinked it's Pamela's daughter named Henrica. I reached for my mate and hugged her in my arms. I immediately check if there's any bruise in her arms, face or body but I found none.

"Damien, I miss you so much. I thought we won't see you again." She cried.

"I miss you so much baby. I love you so much. It's okay I'm here now." I cooed her.

"AHHHHHH" Sophia and Vanessa screamed at the top of their lungs.

Anthony and I felt their immeasurable pain. Oh God! It's the baby! They're about to come out!

"You need to get out of here now!" Pamela demanded.

We started to move and I held Sophia's hand but she stopped us.

"NO PAMELA!! WE WON'T LEAVE WITHOUT YOU ESPECIALLY WITH GARRET AHH!!!" My mate shouted.

"SOPHIA IS RIGHT YOU ARE COMING WITH US!!" Vanessa backed her up.

Anthony and I just nodded after all we owe her the lives of our mates. We walked as fast as possible to the tunnel's opening passing doors that lead to exit when Garret appeared. I saw him throw a bottle of a poison and a black smoke comes out. Vanessa created a shield to protect us when another potion was thrown.

"FATHER NO!!" Pamela screamed.

"WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING YOUR ANTHONY?! HE ABUSED YOU?!" Mr. Langston was furious.

"NO HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ANTHONY IS INNOCENT!! Pamela gets in between.

"But Garret ---" Mr. Langston expression changed.

"I WAS WITH EDISON BACK THEN! GARRETT LIED TO US!" Pamela convinced him.

"YOU LYING BITCH YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT!!" Garret snatched the potion from Mr. Langston and threw it at Pamela.

Her father blocked it and we saw another potion coming from Garret. Vanessa managed to divert it while Anthony threw a fireball at him. Garret dodges the fire and pulled Mr. Langston to let him burn in ashes instead. Pamela eyes widen from the sight of her father.

"HOW DARE YOU!!" Pamela is now fuming.

"HE DESERVES TO DIE LIKE YOU BITCH!" Garret sneered.

"Leave now I'll handle Garret. Your mates need to get out of here before they give birth. Go Now!" Pamela commands in deathly tone while giving hateful glare at Garret.

"NO!!" My mate opposed.

"WE WON'T LEAVE YOU!" Vanessa pulled her hand.

"Please go Vanessa this is my payback for all the kindness you gave me. Take my daughter Henrica I promised I'll go and find you. If I didn't please tell her I love her so much." Pamela kissed her daughter's cheek.

"YOU CAN'T TAKE MY DAUGHTER!! HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME!!" Garret growled at Pamela.

Before he could throw another potion Anthony throw fireballs on it. Vanessa use water and formed it into a bubble to put Garret in it.

"It's not working!! He's not even affected!!" I shouted at them.

"Your powers can't do anything because I have an amulet and you are in Wicca world ha ha ha!!" Garret laughed wickedly.

Vanessa and Sophia started screaming again with pain. Good thing Michael is a healer and can help lessen their pains.

"I can't lessen their pain it's too much because they are two. We need a doctor and have them deliver the babies safe." Michael voiced out.

"Anthony!! Leave now!! I'm begging you take my daughter. I will divert Garret's attention and only witch powers will work on his amulet! Now Go!" Pamela demanded and we couldn't do anything.

We leave Pamela hoping she will be able to survive. Meanwhile our mates won't stop sobbing soon were back at Cardovy Kingdom where everyone still asleep.

"Charles wait! Pamela gave this to me before you find her. Anyone who will do the spell needs to you drink and recite this." Vanessa stopped Anthony.

"I'll do it." Anthony takes the green bottle and paper.

Terrebat et dormiet cum molestia.

(Troubled with sleeps unease)

Aufer causa morbi.

(Remove the cause of this disease)

May incantatores operatur in perpetuum.

(May the spell works forevermore)

Dormite rursum aeternam.

(Sleep eternal nevermore)

Few minutes later the spell works and everyone was awakened. The women and children starts to panic again but soon got it under control. Once again we heard another loud piercing screams from our mates.

"WE NEED PACK DOCTORS NOW!!" Anthony screamed and everyone move.

"Baby, please hold on the pack doctor is coming." I tried soothing Sophia.

After thirty minutes she is already pushing between those piercing scream and agonizing pain in my hand.

"You can do it baby... two more push." I encouraged her.

"I swear Damien you will not touch me forever!!" She threatened while squeezing my hand tightly.

I don't care if we can't have any more baby I hate seeing her in pain. One more push and I heard the softest baby cries inside the room. I held my son in my arms for the first time while Sophia stared us in awe.

"Hey little man its okay now. Daddy's here. Welcome to the world." I greeted my son.

"He got my green eyes but definitely your hair colour." Sophia smiled at me.

"Have you decided what we should name him?" I placed him on Sophia's chest.

"How does Nathan James sounds?" She suggested and I kissed her temple.

"Definitely fits him." I smiled to our little man.

My mate fall asleep from total tiredness and I heard from Anthony that Vanessa also gave birth. They have a bouncing to a baby girl named Valerie jade with blue eyes and blonde hair. 

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine