EPILOGUE (The Cherished Moments)

A month later...

SOPHIA POV

A month after I was captured and gave birth we decided to tie the knots. It was a simple wedding and only family members were invited. In werewolf world the Ceremony for the Luna is the same as wedding in human world. Since we are also human we also get married their way.

Today is our wedding day and I'm overjoyed it's finally coming. The venue will be held in my old pack's garden, the Nightshade. The motif was green and blue taken from our eye colours. It's a modern Victorian theme like we wanted. I'm wearing a white lacy sleeve ball gown with up-do hairstyle. I want my make up as natural as it can.

"Are you ready?" Meriel peeped through the door.

"Yeah I am." I nodded.

My sister helped me with the veil and the trail. My Maid of Honour is my cousin Nicole while the Best Man is Steve. The Bridesmaids are Macy, Arabella and Amelia and the groomsmen are Michael, Jarred and Vincent. The flower girls are my sister's daughter Chloe and Kaylin (Steve and Nicole's daughter). The page boys are Thomas (Aunt Ester's son) and Kalvin (Steve and Nicole's son, because they got twins) while Hector (Macy and Michael's son) as our ring bearer. Their all a month or a year old but being a werewolf made them grew up faster than a human does. You can say and think they are 3 years old and above.

Soon everyone started to rise from their seats when the bridal march played.

Damien is wearing white long-sleeved, blue suit and pants with blue and green stripes necktie. His eyes were dead set on me with pure love. I kept marching until Dad finally hands me to him.

"You are breath-taking baby." He whispered as we faced the altar.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the holy matrimony of Sophia Lauren and Damien Harold..." The Reverend opened remarks.

I zoned out from all of it until we recited our vows.

"Damien, the first time I saw you I was unsure of what to do. My heart was overwhelmed but my mind says otherwise but you never fail to prove your love to me and managed to take away my doubts. I know I'm stubborn but your patience is more than enough to break it. So from this day forward I promise I will love you wholeheartedly without a hesitation. I will always remember our memories in every argument we will have. Lastly I will be yours until forever, I love you Damien Harold with all my heart." I cried while Damien wiped my tears away.

"Pia, the day I saw you I'm already in love with you. From that moment I vowed no matter what or who you are I will accept you. Yes, you can be stubborn, moody and bossy especially during pregnancy but that's what makes me love you more. You gave me reason to smile and bring out the happiness in me. I promise I will continue to love you and provide the best care a husband can give. I will fight for you and die for you just to keep you safe. I love you Sophia Lauren and I intend to keep it that way until forever." Damien sniffed finishing his speech.

After our vows we put our rings and signed the four pages of our marriage contract.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. and Mrs. Damien Lewis! You may kiss your wife now." Reverend concluded.

Damien lifted the veil faster until our lips met for our first kiss of the day. Yeah! I'm not kidding because our parents have this tradition! We weren't allowed to see its each other until today. He was with the men fending our son, Nathaniel while I and the women spent time pampering ourselves.

After the kiss of course came the pictorial then the reception. We do the first dance, opening gifts and attending our guests. Thank God it's only 100 instead of 300 like our parents wanted it.

Tonight we will spend it with our son and our special add-ons. Our family opposed the idea but we insisted to take them on our honeymoon in Hawaii.

If only the person I wanted was here she will be so happy and enjoying our kids moment.

"What are you thinking so deep baby?" Damien nudged me a little.

"I'm just happy we finally have each other but it breaks my heart not knowing where Vanessa and Anthony are." I didn't realize a tear escaped my eye.

"I know how you feel baby but we can't do anything Garret is powerful and soon he will track Valerie. For now the only way we can help them is to keep their daughter's safe. When the time comes we will tell her everything she needs to know." Damien promised and I nodded.

Ashley is Vanessa and Anthony's daughter. We decided to change her first name for her safety. Four days after the rescue Anthony came to us to keep her because Garret escaped. We vowed to ourselves will do everything to protect and love her like our own.

A week from now she will be staying at Lanshaw Children's Home. It's the best and only way for her to be tracked by Garret but even she will be raised at the orphanage we will not stop guiding her.

"I hope she will understand and won't hate us." I touched Ashley's forehead who's been sleeping beside Nathan.

"She will grow up just like her parents. We will be watching her all the way even she's with Ester." He assured me.

"Thank you Damien for giving me strength." I held his hand.

"It's my pleasure Pia." Damien kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much baby." I was almost falling asleep.

"I love you too baby very much. Let's sleep before these two rascals wakes up again." He chuckled softly.

Since the kids are in the middle we just held each other's hand. I prayed to Moon Goddess to guide and watch us. For now I will live happily with my family as much as I can and find serenity being with a true blood's mate.

========================

••••••••THE END••••••••

========================

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine