Chapter 37 - The Sealed Treaty

DAMIEN POV

We've been rounding all the possible territories my mate or Vanessa could have been but got nothing. My men kept patrolling 24/7 in every premise and still came back empty handed. With Pamela's case we still didn't have any trace of her whereabouts. Sophia's family has been constantly worried to their daughter like me. They also keep tracking anything that will lead us to my mate.

It's been a month since my mate was taken from me that means any day she will give birth to our son. Before she went missing with Vanessa we talked about the name of our son. She wants to name him Nathan and I want James. I missed her and our son so much.

'Damien.' Sophia called my mind.

Maybe I just missed her so much that's why I'm hearing her but I felt the link.

'Pia baby are you there?' I tried to link her again.

'Yes baby I'm here.' She is really speaking with me.

'Are you okay? Is our baby okay? Where are you?' I bombarded her with questions.

'I'm okay and our son same with Vanessa so please calm down. I don't know where we but don't worry we found help.' She giggled with my rants.

During our conversation Sophia provides Pamela's identity. Ironically the bitch helped them to contact us referring to Anthony.

'I don't trust that girl baby. What if this is just bait? Remember what she did to us.' I reasoned out still with doubts.

'I know and I have forgiven her for that. I will explain everything when we meet okay. Just trust me this time please.' She convinced with her sweetest tone.

'Okay I will just for you.' I couldn't help but miss her.

Vanessa is now contacting Anthony since Michael can determine our location.' She replied weakly.

'I miss you so much baby. I'm sorry I should've been more alert when I couldn't contact you." I was disappointed to myself.

'I miss you too so much but please don't blame yourself. It's not your fault Damien its Garret.' My mate defended me from my own mistakes.

'Still you were captured under my nose I'm beating myself for that.' I admitted.

'Stop it Damien Harold Lewis or I will personally beat you.' She used my full name.

I can imagine her putting a hand on her waist. Damn! Why do I think of the word beating in a very lustful way? Maybe I just really miss her.

'I love you so much. I wish I know where you are.' My tone is longing so as my wolf.

'Love you too. I don't have much strength now baby. I'm tired and want to rest.' She yawned.

'Okay baby go rest. I will see you very soon. My mindlinked is open for you whenever you call.' I cut our conversation when she didn't responds.

After our short talk I got a phone call and I immediately picked it up.

(PHONE CONVERSATION)

Anthony:       Damien, it's me Anthony. I got the lead where Sophia and   Vanessa are now. (His nervous tone with excitement)

Me:                 I also got few words from Sophia too but she's a bit weak.     Did Vanessa tell you where they are? (I countered)

Anthony:       Nope she didn't but Michael can see it from his vision now. We will attack their location as soon Michael got the full location. (Anthony determined voice)

Me:                 I'm coming with you. I will gather my pack to help us from this war. We need our mates back and my pack will gladly help. (I answered in same manner)

Anthony:       Thank you for doing this. (He replied)

Me:                 Mention not. I'll be there in an hour with my pack. (We both ended the line)

(END OF PHONE CONVERSATION)

After our brief talk I gathered my best warriors and pack members.

"Everyone listen up today we will rescue your Luna, my mate Sophia. I already have the leads and I am making a plan with Prince Anthony at Cardovy Kingdom. This battle will be with witches alone so expect a different fight." I revealed while they all listened.

"Alpha, are you sure it's not a trap just to get us killed?" One of my warriors raised his concern.

"I assure you it is not a trap and this might be the last time we will see each other so those who wish to stay with their mates I will understand. For those who want to join we will leave in an hour." I gave my authoritative voice.

"Alpha, our loyalty lies in this pack and to protect our Luna. No matter what happen we will be with you all the way." My Beta Steve stepped up and the rest joined.

The hour passed quickly and I saw 200 warriors both from my pack and Meriel's pack. We shifted one by one and reached the border. Anthony welcomed us while we approached their pack house. He gestured us to come inside so we did.

"We made a contract agreement about joining our packs for this battle. In exchange we will provide all the protection needed for your pack but we have one condition. We need to keep this treaty a secret and our kind for the time being." King Marcus hand us the folder and shorts.

"Why you want to be left unknown?" I dressed up and faced him.

"It's for the safety of our Kingdom and my fellow people more concernedly for my daughter and our grandchild." King Marcus went to details.

'Take the treaty. This will be much better for us and the pack there's nothing to lose.' Crimson and his logic mind.

"Yeah, it's sealed then." I adapt with their terms and same with Steve.

We sealed the deal by signing a paper with a logo of white and black and initials BC stands for my pack initials Blue Crest while WC for Weisler and Cardovy Kingdom. After planning we left and went to rescue our mates.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine