Chapter 32 - The Painful Truth

SOPHIA POV

It's been a month after that day I stayed overnight on hotel and called my Dad. I requested them to keep this secret and they booked me the first ticket to Hawaii the next morning. When I retell what happened Dad was furious same with Daryl but Mom and Hillary thinks I acted irrational. Later on I announced my pregnancy they were ecstatic and gets more protective of me.

The memories are still fresh like a new blossom roses. Their images still burns into my head like a total replay. My heart sunk to the bottom of the sea like nobody will be able to rescue it.

(SHORT FLASHBACK)

I was at the pool area as I overheard the conversation.

"I finally realized who my real mate is." Damien's voice and I was intrigued to see who he is talking with.

"I know you will come to your senses!" The girl's voice sounded familiar.

It was Pamela and my mate they were kissing on very romantic ambience. I gasped seeing them Damien didn't push her off. He only did when I called his name.

"Damien." I ran away from the scene.

Now I know why he's been so distant. Why didn't I see the signs! He cheated on me all this time I was so stupid!

I know he will go at my old pack but I'm not going there. I called the only person who will help me. After the phone call I threw my phone and blocked everyone. Since I'm pregnant my scent is mixed and I don't have to worry about him or his Beta trailing on me.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

I'm staring at the horizon of the Hawaii beach. It made me relaxed for the last couple of days but my tears never stops until now.

"Sweetheart are you okay? Stop crying it's not good for the baby." Dad gave me hot chocolate it was my son's craving.

Yup! I managed to know the gender of our pup last week. I'm still thinking of his name that will surely fit him.

"I'm okay Dad. It's just so hard for me but soon I will move on with my child on the way there's nothing can make me upset anymore." I smiled but deep inside I'm hurting.

"You know Meriel called saying Damien is very desperate to track you." Dad still updates me about him.

I put up my walls so high that I turned so cold when somebody mentioned his name.

"That's odd! He never cared for me for a month when I'm with him and cheated on. Now he is searching for me too bad he won't know where I am." I became bitter but deep inside my wolf is rejoicing.

'Stop howling Ruby! Did you forget what he did or do I need to remind you the exchanging spit!' I scolded her.

'I just missed Crimson it's been a month since we last time see them.' Ruby just whimpered.

'We are better off without them. He is a cheating mate!' I blocked her.

Eversince I got pregnant my emotions and my mood swings changed rapidly. Sometimes I will get mad for no reason or small things then I will be crying and missed my cheating mate. I felt hatred, disappointment and the worse part I have a raging hormones! I'm now eight weeks pregnant and gaining too much weight.

"Sweetheart you've been spacing out? I was talking to you." Dad shook me lightly while Mom came in carrying butter cookies.

"Huh? Uhhm... yeah sure. Sorry. What are you saying again Dad?" I tried to be attentive.

"Damien is coming. Hillary and your Mom called him behind our back." He repeats and I turned my head to him.

"HE IS WHAT?! HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME!!" I shouted.

I stood up from my chair and I couldn't control my anger and panic at same time.

"Sweetheart relax please. You know we just want you to hear Damien's side. Talk to him first and then decide after." Mom tried holding my hand.

"What if he just wants to reject me? What if he lied to me again?" My voice is filled with sadness and hurt.

"Sweetheart, I know you are hurting and your wolf too but you can't live peacefully while hiding or thinking of what ifs." Mom convinced me.

I stayed quiet while Daryl and Hillary came in since they are with my parents.

'Our Mom is right Sophie. Please listen to her just once.' My wolf pleaded to me.

"Fine after this it's my decision." I sighed exhaustedly since I want this to be done with.

"Thank you Sophia. Thank you for doing this." Hillary hugged me and I just gave her a tiny smile.

"I'm not doing this for me. I'm just doing this for my sanity and my baby." I concluded.

Before I knew it I smelled his scent and he was standing behind Daryl. He got dark eyes and growing beard. The powerful Alpha aura isn't shining on him. His face showed tiredness and he lost some weight. I want to run to him but I stopped myself.

I admit it I miss him every day and night but I don't know if I can trust him again. I didn't realize were already alone at the balcony.

"I miss you. You don't know how mad, worried and desperate I am just to find you." Damien hugged me but I didn't respond.

I pulled back from his embrace when I remembered the image of him with her.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed.

"Let me explain baby. Please baby just this once." Damien tried to calm me.

I motioned for him to continue as he begins to confess. When he finished I know in my heart and mind I believed he's not lying.

"Please believe me Sophia, I don't know how she did it but I swear to Moon Goddess I'm telling the truth." He pleased still on bended knee while hugging my baby bump.

"I believe you... I'm sorry I ran away... I forgive you..." I started rambling.

His face turned to a big smile and kissed me with full of longing and love. I kissed him back this time with same emotions. I missed him so much.

"I love you and our little man here." He touched my belly.

"I love you too so much. How did you know?" I creased my eyebrows.

"Mom always updates me about you and him. Please come home with me." He hugged me this time.

"Yes we will." I nodded and kissed me again.

Later that night we fly back to England on our home. With my mate and our son on the way nothing will keep us apart. I am now determined to stay with him and not even that Pamela witch can break us. I love Damien so much and it's not going to change. He is my mate and it will forever be that way. 

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine