Chapter 13 - The Girls Confrontation

SOPHIA POV

When I woke up my Dad left a key on my doorstep. It's for my baby the white 2014 Toyota Camry le my first car. It was already fixed and I missed driving her finally! Now I'm off to school where I will meet Vanessa.

Yesterday during physical health I confessed to Vanessa about his brother's confession to me. She assured me he won't bother me or Damien anymore. I hope he listens to her since I don't wanna hurt him. He is still Vanessa's brother after all. Right now Michael is helping me to find who the stalker is. Somehow I felt better after telling her my problems. She just knows how to make me feel better.

"Hey! Watch where you going bitch!" Pamela bumped into me.

I'm so not in the mood for any of her bitchyness so I gripped her arm a little tighter than it should.

"I was standing on my locker when you came out of nowhere. Instead of apologizing for running in on me you insulted me." I spat while she kept squirming.

"Why should I apologize you slut!" She countered.

"Perhaps your peanut brain can't cope up with manners!" My snappy comeback.

Pamela is the daughter of the school Principal Mr. Langston. She didn't care if she fails because her dear father will help her way out. Well that's what she believes in but knowing his father's strict policy it will not work. She is popular because she sleeps with entirely half of the guys here.

"You will pay for this! I'll make sure of it." She pointed her finger at me.

Since I'm Alpha's daughter it's disrespectful.

"Don't you ever threaten me! Go ahead tell your father. Let's see who's going to have the last laugh." I used my Alpha tone and she scram.

'That slut! I should've ripped her head off!' Ruby growled.

'Relax Ruby that will be the first and last she will cross us again. I mean it.' I calmed her.

We head inside the classroom and sat beside Vanessa. We had different tasks for the fair so I ended up working with other team.

"What took you so long? I was to check on you did you make out with Damien again?" Vans teased and I shook my head.

"I bumped to Ms. Slut by the hallway after throwing the annoying notes!" I exclaimed.

"That bitch! If only I'm allowed to use my powers inside the school premises I will make sure she'll pay including that stalker who's been sending that notes." She defended me.

"It's okay I can handle it so what's with you and Anthony?" I quizzed her this time.

"I don't know what you talking about Soph. Anyways have you finished the list? We need to submit it to Mrs. Payne." She diverted the topic so I let it go. I know she will tell me if she's ready.

"Yup! It's here." I handed it to her.

Soon we began discussing things to do for the fair. After the homeroom class I was hoping I won't see Damien again but it's a fat chance since he is my classmates in three subjects. Chemistry, English and last physical health this will be a long day. I saw him talking to Vanessa when I came in to the classroom but I avoided Damien's eye. Soon its lunch time and Vanessa is standing beside my locker praying there's no more note.

"Hey Vans, what is you wanna tell me that can't be done through our link?" I placed my books inside my locker.

"I did something that you will be piss Soph so please don't me mad." She tried not to get nervous.

"Cut it out Vans and stop biting your lip that says you committed a crime against our friendship unless you did." I know her too well.

"IkindofhelpDamientotalktoyou." She speaks very fast.

"You what? Can you please say it slowly and clearly? Geesh!" I was lost with her incoherent words.

"I... uhmm... kind of help Damien to talk to you." She repeated.

"Vanessa! You know I'm trying to avoid him." I exclaimed with a pout.

""I know but he wants to know why you've been avoiding him and promises not to hurt you." Vans reasoned out.

"I'm afraid Vans." I confessed.

"Listen Soph I know you can't fight the bond with him so give it a try, talk to him and clear things up. If he hurt you then leave it all to me." She playfuly winked.

"Sorry for raising my voice a little I'm just really stressed with those notes. Then your half-brother was kind of nagging me the past few days." I almost break down.

"Don't worry I'll talk to him." She squeezed her hand.

"Thanks. Going back to Damien when and where do I have to meet him?" I creased my brows.

"At the field where you first met that's his exact words and it's actually right now." Vanessa checked the time.

"I better get there I'll call you later!" I hugged her.

Maybe what they were right I need to stop doubting him. He is my mate after all and he will love us. After my talk with Vanessa and my Aunt it made me realize something. I can't fight my feelings for Damien. Avoiding him will not be good so I will tell him everything now.

'At last you already made up your mind.' My wolf mocked me.

'Thank you Captain obvious. Keep it up and I won't find him and we wouldn't make it there.' I matched her tone.

We reached the field and searched for my mate since his scent is too strong and my senses get the best of it. I easily found him phasing around and checking his watch. The way he stands like a model makes me already weak. He is the most handsome man in my eye! I nervously walk towards him and try to act cool.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine