Chapter 17: White Shows Everything

A.N. - The song at the side is not really relevant but I thought it was a good song to play for a wedding :D lol (Only listen to it if you are allowed to listen to music that doesn't get blurted out)
----------------------->

I stepped out of the shower, drying myself with the towel as fast as I could.

The sensible part of my brain had clicked on, the part that wanted everything to go into action.

As I dried myself, I noticed the imperfections that I now had on my skin from Richards viscous kidnapping and attempted murder.

I had a horrible scar that reached from the top of my inner leg that looked slit down my leg from where Jacob had tried to help me, I had a wide collection of scars on my right arm from where Richard had originally tortured me, there was several others at the top of my left arm that were from when Richard had tried to make Sedrick bite me. I also had a massive red scar below my rib cage to the left of my stomach that was caused when Richard shoved the knife into my stomach. Amongst the scars that had appeared on my body, I had a huge mass of bruises that covered my arms, legs and torso, making the scars look worse than they actually are.

I pushed the scars and bruises to one side for the moment, now was not the time to cry, I can cry when I get home.

I slipped the dressing gown over my shoulders once I was dressed in some underwear and then made sure that the tie was  tight, not showing any of my body. I pulled the collar of my dressing gown up, hiding my neck because Serena still didn't know about Julian biting my neck and the less people that knew, the better.

"Candice, hurry! Maddy's here! It's time to get you ready for your big day! We only have eight hours and fifty minutes now so time is of the essence!" Serena said, banging on the door.

I sighed, letting my damp hair run down my back and then stumbled out of the bathroom.

I gasped when I saw what Serena and Maddy had done to the room.

There was a white wedding dress hung up against the wardrobe, the desk had been turned into a make up table and there was a mini hairdresser desk on a clothes dresser.

Maddy was led on the bed, talking with Serena about what colours go where who was sat up against the make up table.

"Here comes the bride!" Serena sang in her cheery voice, "Okay...Lets start with make up." 

I sat down in the seat, Serena came over and began choosing the colours to appply to my face. She used a light foundation to give my face an even complection. Then she put a light pink blusher on my cheeks to give them some colour, spreading it over lightly so that it was subtle and well blended in. Serena then began to put a smokey effect on my eye lid. She used a silver colour eye shadow, spreading it fully over my eye lid. Then she topped it with a grey, spreading it over the edge of my eye lid, she coated that with a black eye shadow over the rim of my eye lid. After that, she lined the whole of my eye  with a thin black, liquid eye shadow, making my eye colour stand out more. She used a heavy mascara that gave me a false lash effect, framing my eyes even more. To finish it off, she put a coat of lip gloss that was a pale pink over my whole lips, giving them a nice shine.

The whole of her doing my make up took less then five minutes, she used vampire speed to apply it in record time. She probably would get a record for it if there was such a thing.

"Wow Serena, she looks great. The shadow effect is amazing, you're gonna have to do my make up for my wedding." Maddy said, standing up and admiring Serena's handy work.

"Thanks, but I'm not finished yet. Next we're doing the hair. Sit over here Candice, I was thinking on cutting you're ha-"

"There is no way in hell that I'm letting you cut my hair!" I said.