𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗧𝗢𝗬

❞ Here, those are all I have

Here, those are all I have.

Y/N said, handing him the medium-sized box. He sat on her bed, opening the box as he quirked an eyebrow."These are interesting." He mumbled with a small laugh as she quickly got flustered. The box contained 2 vibrators, 1 dildo, and a single clit stimulator.

"This is kind of small, don't you think?" He asked, holding up the dildo using only his pointer and thumb."I- N-No! It's a good size!" Y/N scrambled, taking it from him."How big is it? 5 inches?" He asked, the girl placing it back in the box as he picked it back up.

"Yeah, it is." Y/N grumbled as he pulled her into his lap."How cute! Is that all you can take?" He asked in amusement as he waved it around."I dunno... it's all I ever tried.." The brown girl muttered as he kissed her neck."How about you try me? Then we'll find out just how much you can take." He laughed softly, Y/N getting flustered.

"I won't hurt you. In fact, I won't even put it all in you just yet." Ran hummed."I- well-" "Don't hurt yourself trying to respond. It's adorable seeing you get all worked up though." He laughed, Y/N huffing as she crossed her arms.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Let's get you this one." Ran suggested, holding up a box as Y/N's eyes widened."That looks too big for me." Y/N said, trying to put it back."I'm trying to get something that's the same size as mine, that way you'll be ready. So let's get this one, and I few other things." He explained, tossing the toy into the basket.

He then proceeded to pick out handcuffs, blindfolds, and numerous other objects."Ooh Y/N! This one looks fun!" He exclaimed, holding a vibrating dildo.

"Why're you picking out so many toys? You know they cost money!" Y/N scolded, Ran then speaking."I know I know! But I wanna hear you scream!" He whined."And I have more than enough to pay for these and you." He assured, heading to the register of the adult store.

The lady began ringing up the items, making small talk with the couple."You guys are into some interesting things huh?" The older woman laughing as Y/N hid behind ran."You could say that." He chuckled, pulling out his wallet as he swiped his card.

The two left with two bags, Y/N being embarrassed from being seen at such a scandalous place.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The two unpacked the several toys as Ran set them on the dresser. He kissed the girl, gripping her throat as she seemed taken back. His free hand gripped her ass before releasing her, letting out a pleased sigh as he leaned against the table.

Y/N caught her breath as she look towards the man who stood quietly."W-What was that for?" Y/N asked softly, the male giggling a bit,

"I wanna test out these toys and see which one is the most fun~"