𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡

❞ Hah~ fuck princess~ ❞

Hah~ fuck princess~

Ran groaned, gripping the woman's waist tightly. His right hand slipped over to her clit, rubbing it slowly as she let out a small moan. She held onto the steering wheel, moving up and down on the man's member as he grabbed her ass."Fuck~ just like that." He let out, holding her waist as he urged her to go faster.

"R-Ran~ ugh fuck~" she whimpered, her legs shaking slightly as she came. "H-Hurry, we have 7 minutes until c-class starts," Ran muttered, the woman being pulled out of the reverse cowgirl position into cowgirl.

He held her waist tightly as he unbuttoned her shirt, kissing and leaving hickeys on her chest.

Somehow his attention landed on her breast, as now his face rested in her cleavage." H-Ha oh fuck~ Ah~" he let out, also letting out a shaky breath as he came. Y/N let out a small moan, Ran's face still in her cleavage.

They stayed that way for around 3 minutes before Y/N spoke."Get your face out of my titties now. We have to get to class." She said, ran huffing.

He smiled mischievously as he removed her bra, cupping her breast in his hands as she knew she wouldn't make it to class on time... He kissed her chest again, grazing over the hickeys he had left.

"Come on, being a little late won't hurt us. Let's take it to the back seat." He hummed, Y/N sighing as she felt the man's member slowly erect once again.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'm taking us home. I can't do this anymore." Ran huffed, the woman raising an eyebrow."What's wrong?" She asked, getting off of the man's lap. They hadn't begun their second round yet, though they were just making out to start it."I'm gonna ruin you when we get home. I cant fuck you properly in that back seat." He muttered, the girl sitting in only her panties and shirt.

"Drive fast then, because I have an economics test," Y/N said. Ran raised an eyebrow as he let out a small laugh."We're not coming back. You'll be taking it tomorrow."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You're like a little sex toy." Ran chuckled, holding her hand as she laid on his chest tiredly."I can do whatever I want to you, and you always love it so much. It's so arousing to see that you love what I love.... But what do you like?" Ran asked, Y/N glancing up at him.

"What do you mean?" She asked, sitting up as she straddled him, sitting on his lap as her hands rested on his chest.

He laid below her, Ran speaking as he trailed his hands over the hickeys he left."You like what I like.. but what do you like? There's gotta be something I don't do that you want." Ran hummed wanting to try something new, Y/N brainstorming. She then spoke,

"...Public sex. You would like things like that too."