𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗥

❞ Excuse me, Can we please see your cameras? ❞

Excuse me, Can we please see your cameras?

Y/N asked the store owner, the man cocking his eyebrow as Ran gave him a pleading look."This is life or death. We'll be quick I promise." Ran spoke, the man sensing how dire the situation was as he allowed them into his office.

"We just need to see Monday's film. I'm in it, as well as one of your waitresses." Ran said, the owner going to the file while he let ran scroll through it. Upon finding where he was there, he exclaimed.

"Look Y/N! I'm innocent! She t-tried to make and advance so is stood up and left. And you see her taking that picture without me consenting! Look!" Ran pointed out, Y/N watching. She was glad she didn't have to cut him off. But now, she had beef with the lady who's causing all of this.

"Well everyone's saying you cheated. So we need to get her to take that shit down before she ruins both of our lives." Y/N said, Ran nodding and following after her like a puppy."Hey, does my friend look familiar to you?" Y/N asked the woman, Ran feeling as if he'd been punched in the stomach when the word "friend" came from her mouth.

"Oh yeah! He's the man I tried to pick up, but he curved me. He change his mind?" She said, twirling her black straight hair."No, im his girlfriend and I'd like it if you deleted your posts from your social media. You're making him look bad because you can't get over your rejection-"

"Nah I don't feel like it-" "I wasn't asking, I was telling you," Y/N said, remaining calm. The woman smirked smugly, "What if I don't?" She asked, a giggle coming from her mouth."Because I really don't have to-" "Then I cave your fucking skull in and bash your face to unrecognizable pieces you trashy bitch." Y/N snapped, the woman sensing just how serious it was.

"As if-" she began though Y/N had already punched her in her face, ran sitting and watching with a proud look on his face."As if what? As if you would? I'm sure you're thinking differently because I'm about to stomp you the fuck out." Y/N spat, kicking the woman who held her nose on the floor.

"Don't ease up princess, a few more kicks should do the trick." Ran smiled, watching intently as he felt himself get excited by seeing this side of his girlfriend. The woman tried to fight back though Y/N continued to be unrelenting."I don't fucking play about my shit. Now Gimme that." Y/N snarled, taking her phone.

She held the phone to the woman's face, unlocking her Face ID as Y/N went to her socials to delete ran from all of them. She then proceeded to delete anything Ran-related before dropping her phone on her, taking Ran's hand as the two left the restaurant.

The two walked down the street, Y/N still fuming as Ran watched her. "I don't play about my fucking boyfriend," Y/N muttered, ran finding her little crazy fit arousing. He found any and everything Y/N did arousing,

"Let's go to your house-" "We're still not fucking." "B-But Princess please!"