𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

❞ This is new

This is new...

The man muttered in a pleased manner, the woman untying the side of her thong slowly. Ran pursed his lips, watching the fabric fall from her body as she began to take off the bra. She undid the front, his eyes never leaving her as it slipped off, her breast bouncing slightly as they were now on full display for the man.

He felt himself getting aroused, the woman straddling him as she began undressing him as well. She pushed his shirt up, kissing his chest as she looked up at him, her tongue dragging across the smooth skin before removing his shirt completely.

She began kissing his neck, leaving slight hickeys on him as she began undoing his shorts. He had the string tied, as if they weren't they'd most likely slip off of him due to his slim frame. She undid the bow, getting onto her knees as she slipped them off of him, the man only in his boxers as his erection stood tall.

Y/N glanced up at him as she kissed around his V line, slipping his boxers off as his cock almost sprung out, throbbing, ready for attention. Ran found it very hard to be jealous right now, as he knew Y/N wouldn't do this for any man besides him. The woman lead him to the bed, pushing him down so he'd lay flat as she straddled him, stroking his erection as he flinched in arousal.

"fuck.." he muttered, the woman kissing him."Hope you don't mind losing sleep. We'll be up all night until you understand you have no reason to be jealous of anybody."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"H-Hah~! Y/N~" Ran whimpered, looking up at the woman as she rode him quickly. His hands gripped at her breasts, Y/N enjoying how vulnerable he was for her.

Loud slapping noise filled the room as she plopped down onto his member, Ran grunting slightly as she gripped his throat.

"Faster p-princess~" he muttered, the man's eyes rolling slightly as his hair sprawled out on the pillow, a few strands in his face as Y/N took in the sight.

His hands held her wrist as she choked him, a pleased love drunk expression on his face as he came, desperate moans and whimpers coming from him.

"I'm not finished," Y/N muttered, kissing his forehead.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Turn the flash on big head." Y/N laughed softly, Ran caressing her cheek with his right hand as he recorded with his left. At this point, he was slightly exhausted, though now he was more focused on making love to the woman than his release.

As Y/N rode him at a moderate pace, a loud squelching noise came from the two, most likely from their previous orgasms acting as a lubricant. She whimpered quietly, Ran's low voice muttering small curses and praises as his free hand rubbed at her clit.

The camera only recorded where they connected all the way to Y/N's breasts. No face, no case.

"F-fuck~" Y/N moaned, wanting to get him as deep as possible as she enjoyed the feeling of his tip pressing against her g spot. So focused on getting deep, Y/N continued what she was doing until his erection slipped out on accident as she was preparing to go back down.

Ran rubbed her thigh, Y/N hearing him speak as she stroked his cock."Put it back in for me." He moaned softly, Y/N doing as told as she pushed his tip into her entrance, continuing to ride him as the squelching noise intensified.

"You feel so good princess~ keep going~" he muttered, the woman speeding up slightly as her eyes shut tight."K-Keep g-going~ im close~" Y/N whimpered slightly, Ran smirking as he rubbed her clit, thrusting up to meet her as she rode him, while also continuing praising her.

"Just like that~ right there~" he moaned quietly, Y/N reaching down as she planted her hands on his chest for support." You look so slutty for me princess~" he laughed, Y/N's eyes closing tightly as she came, a string of curses and whimpers coming from her as she slowed down, though ran ensured she kept going.

"Mm mm, don't stop. Make me cum first, then you can take a break, my love~" Ran said, tapping her face with his hand a few times to get her attention as he gripped her chin."Look at me." He muttered, the girl locking eyes with him as he gripped her throat." There you go~ don't get distracted~" he laughed, the girl speeding up, barely able to take the overstimulation.

She moaned softly, almost uncontrollably as he continued to abuse her g spot by meeting her halfway. The woman plopped down onto his cock one last time as he came, the man filling her as the camera caught his seed dripping from her as he grunted." happy?" Y/N asked, ran laughing lowly.

"Whatever you were trying to prove to me worked."