𝗗𝗜𝗣

❞ Hey Ms

Hey Ms. Haitani!

Y/N greeted, the woman giving her a lovely smile. The woman was obviously where Ran got his looks from, her slender yet curvaceous body strutted into the home, her still yet pleasant face holding a small smile.

She had long black hair with blonde ends, her long legs being adorned by a black jumpsuit. She was hot to put it simply."Stop eyeing my mom." Ran muttered as he elbowed her."She's hotter than what I remember from when I was 9.." Y/N muttered.

"Hey, Ms. Parker-" "Y/N I will chain you to a chair and lock the door do not start." Ran whispered."Y/N you're even more beautiful! Those pretty brown eyes are even bigger than they used to be."She smiled, caressing the woman's face as Y/N had a moment of gay panic."Glad to see you and the boys are still close friends." She smiled, Ran pulling Y/N away from the woman.

"Actually... I've been meaning to tell you. Me and Y/N are more than friends. She's my girlfriend." Ran explained, The tall woman smiling."I told you this would happen! I knew one of you would go after her, I don't believe Rindo could handle her." She laughed as a familiar man came downstairs.

"What's this old asshole doing here?" She asked, Kenji stopping in his steps."Oh hello Aoi..." he said quietly, fixing his glasses."Still short and stubby I see." She spoke, Kenji quickly responding."You're almost as tall as our eldest son, of course, you'd think IM stubby, beanstalk." He scolded.

"Don't talk to mama haitani like that. Bitch ass boy." Y/N spat, The tall woman simply smiling and patting Y/N's head."No need for that Y/N, he's just leaving-" "No the hell I'm not-" "Yes the fuck you are. Your bags are by the door, you gotta go." Rindo said, pushing the man's suitcases."Your Uber should be here in 10 minutes.

"Bye-bye now." Aoi said, quite literally kicking the man out the door and locking it after tossing his bags out as well."All done." She smiled, Ran wrapping an arm around Y/N as his mother fangirled. "You two are so cute! When's the wedding? When will I get grandkids? Can I help pick the names-" "Slow down mom? One step at a time." Ran spoke, The woman smiling.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Yoooo ran! Boss needs you to go on a business trip!" Sanzu laughed, Ran pausing."Where am I going? Kanto region?" He asked, Sanzu snickering."Even better, Akihabara. You're leaving tomorrow night. And he wants you to take your Lil pornstar girlfriend." Sanzu said, Ran quirking an eyebrow."Why? And quit calling her that." He asked, Sanzu then speaking,

"It'd be easier to have her get info from the strippers there than you."