𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗦

❞ Why're you crying, love? ❞

Why're you crying, love?

Ran asked, his eyes tired as usual. Y/N wiped her eyes as she sighed, "Why wouldn't I be crying? Everyone at that shitty college has seen us fucking. And the views just keep going higher and higher, and more and more comments are flooding in. And I can't take it down, because the site won't let me." Y/N whined, Ran simply gazing at her.

"It's not that bad, to be honest-" "it's not that bad? I'm the honors student! The student everyone wants to be! But now my title has been reduced to shreds because... because you ruined me on camera, and I loved it. Now everyone knows what I look like naked..." Y/N said, crying once again.

"A-And now boys are trying to sleep with me because of what they saw i-in our video!" Y/N cried louder. Ran gripped her chin, making her look up at him as he sighed.

"Stop crying. Let's go to the store, buy ice cream, and build a fort in the living room like we used to do when we were younger okay? We can get snacks and pizza too." He suggested, Y/N eyes lighting up. The two threw on jackets, Y/N now wearing shorts and Ran's hoodie along with some furry slides.

Ran sported grey sweatpants, a large shirt, and Nike slides. His hair was up in a bun, while he forgot to take off the glasses that he normally wore for reading. He looked handsome to Y/N, and she couldn't possibly deny it.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ran~ s-stop~" Y/N moaned quietly, the man chuckling a bit."Let me make you feel better. Just lay down and hold onto something. Pull my hair if you're feeling extra kinky." He chuckled, his tongue dragging across the woman's clit.

She let out a shaky moan as he began, the woman almost instantly tugging on his hair.

"H-Hah ran~ fuck~" she muttered, his tongue swirling around her sensitive bud."Watch your language princess or I'll stop. You wouldn't like that would you?" He hummed, Y/N nodding as she bit her lip.

His tongue pressed into her core, the woman letting out a soft moan. Despite him just begging, she felt herself reaching her orgasm. Her eyes were closed tightly, though when they finally opened, she locked eyes with Ran's.

He gripped her thighs as he continued thrusting his tongue in and out of her core, the woman looking away."Watch me when I'm eating you out. Look away again and I'll stop." He demanded, the girl doing as she was told.

His tongue swirled around her throbbing clit once again, his tongue pressing against her womanhood completely as if she were his favorite ice cream. "H-Hah!~" She moaned loudly, her orgasm coating his tongue as he swallowed. The woman became flustered, preferring him to do anything but that.

"You taste so good, love." He muttered, kissing her sensitive clit before sitting up. The woman's hand rested on her head in exhaustion as Ran chuckled, lying beside her in the fort they had built.

"Wanna eat the pizza and stuff now? Or are you gonna lay around like that a little longer?" He questioned with a small smile."Lay around." She mumbled tiredly as he giggled lightly, finding her antics adorable. He kissed her cheek, leaving the fort to fix her a plate for when she got up.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ran's arm wrapped around her as the two lay in the large fort while watching movies. "You're the best Ran," Y/N muttered, the man simply kissing her forehead as he spoke,

"You're mine. And as long as you're mine, I'll do anything for you. I doubt I'll ever let you leave me."