𝗣𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧

❞ Miss L/N, are you alright? ❞

Miss L/N, are you alright?

The professor asked, noticing her panicked state as Ran spoke."She's fine, just a little hot since she's wearing a hoodie. Right Y/N?" He said, Y/N nodding and giving the teacher an assuring smile. He nodded and turned back to the bored, Ran chuckling as Y/N covered her mouth.

When Ran said he'd punish her later a few days ago, he meant it. He had purchased a secret and miniature vibrator, one he left in her before they left for their college classes. He said it was for after school, though currently, he had turned it on just to see her reaction.

"R-Ran cut it out." She muttered, side-eyeing him as she pressed her legs together. He laughed lowly as he turned it up, getting a kick out of her reactions to the stimulation. He held the small remote with a smug smile, the girl wanting to slap it off of his face.

She didn't like public things like this, as they got her anxious and nervous. She'd be ruined if anyone ever caught her doing something this erotic in public, considering she's considered a top student.

She felt herself getting close to her orgasm, holding a panicked look in her eyes as she glanced at Ran, the man catching on. He covered his mouth as he tried not to erupt into laughter before he leaned forward, whispering in the girl's ear."Hold it. I'll let you cum all you want when this period is over. You got 3 minutes." He said, the girl nodding desperately.

She swallowed her saliva that built up in her mouth, looking around nervously before being called on."Y/N, you seem to understand this subject quite well. Wanna solve this equation?" The professor said."U-Uhm- yeah! Sure!" Y/N managed to get out, standing up shakily as she made her way to the board, scrambling for an expo before getting started.

She hurried as fast as she could so she could return to her seat, though once she wrote the answer he made her stand next to him while he explained her work. "19 seconds." She mumbled to herself as she checked the clock, ran watching in amusement. The bell rung, Y/N running to get her bag as Ran chuckled, taking her hand as the two left the classroom.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Stop being so loud." Ran muttered, watching the girl slide up and down on his member desperately. She nodded, not really listening as he grabbed her waist. She began bouncing sporadically, just wanting to cum after being teased the entire period.

Before they began, he had removed the vibrator and put it away, the girl feeling relieved but wanting to be filled by something to replace it.

His tip pressed against her g-spot as she let out a tiny whimper, Ran's right hand slipping up to her neck as he pushed her down farther onto his member.

He'd slowly been fitting himself into her, considering she couldn't take all of him at all. 2-3 inches still weren't in, though he didn't want to hurt her and force it into her (unless she wanted him to that is).

"Ran!~" she whispered as it echoed within the small bathroom stall.

"Let me take over." He said, the girl getting off of him as he stood up, pushing the girl against the stall door as he pushed in, the woman pressed against it. "G-go harder~" she moaned, ran humming.

He let out a sigh as he gripped her waist, speeding up as she bit her lip, letting out tiny whines as she clenched around him. "You're so slutty, begging to be ruined in this bathroom. How dirty." He muttered in her ear as he let out a low moan.

"You feel so fucking good, love, ~" he whispered in her ear as he sped up, the girl moaning incoherently, cumming on the man's member. He let out a grunt, the girl shaking in pleasure as her school skirt bounced with each of his thrusts.

He continued, edging near his orgasm, the girl tightening around him as if she were trying to milk him."H-Hah f-uhhhck." He huffed as he came, his seed spurting into the girl. He didn't hesitate to pull out, the girl pulling her panties up.

The two fixed themselves up and hurried over to their next class, being scolded by the professor as he demanded an answer to their tardiness.

"We... had an emergency." Ran said, the teacher noticing how out of it the two looked.

"So Ran, you and my star student skipped the first 20 minutes of biology class for intercourse?"

"No that's-"

"Detention for you both."