𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗥

❞ I get to be a stripper? AHHHH! ❞

I get to be a stripper? AHHHH!

Y/N squealed as Ran sat there void of life. He'd rather her do anything but strip, wanting to keep her hidden from any male gaze beside his."Yeah, you guys will be there for about 2 weeks. That's more than enough time to get info about the rat they have. You'll be in a 4-star hotel near the club, and Y/N you've already been approved to start Monday-"

"Ran bought his personal pornstar with him! Bold!" Sanzu laughed, taking a hit of his blunt. Ran only sighed as he had brought Y/N with him to the meeting so she could hear what exactly Mikey needed."I'm not a pornstar, I'm a cam girl!" Y/N spat, Sanzu gripping her chin."Sounds like a pornstar to me!" He chuckled as he let out a puff of smoke.

"Hands off." Ran said, moving the pink-haired male away from Y/N."Afraid I'll steal her?" Sanzu snickered. He winked at the brown girl, Y/N quickly facing away from him in a flustered manner to focus on Mikey.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You look good new girl!" One woman said, Y/N standing awkwardly as she felt embarrassed at herself. She wore a pink set of lingerie, similar to a string bikini as her thong had bows on the side with high pink heels to match."Walk around and make small talk with him, anything you have to do to get him to talk is allowed." Y/N remembered Mikey saying.

"I'm gonna go do my rounds. Hopefully, it'll go fine." Y/N said to them, the girls hoping she'd do alright. As Y/N scanned the club she saw exactly who she was looking for, standing out with his blonde and purple hair. White Leopard, or Imaushi Wakasa.

Y/N took in the sight, noting the man was relatively attractive. His slim figure sat back in the V.I.P section, seeming bored as Y/N thought the time was right.

"I'm sorry for anything I have to do, but don't worry I won't take anything too far." She muttered to herself as she approached Wakasa. Ran already knew how far she may have to go, so he wasn't too concerned. Though as he sat in their hotel he felt a pang of hopelessness as he'd rather have her in his arms.

"You have really pretty hair." Y/N hummed, twirling a strand of his hair as he smile slyly. Y/N had already got the job done once she walked into the club, as she had caught his eye when he entered.

"Pretty is an interesting choice of words. I know you're with Bonten." He said smoothly, a lollipop dangling from his mouth. Y/N straddled him, looking down at the boy as she sighed."You got me. But I came all this way for info from you so I can't leave without it. You don't have a reason not to give it to me, after all, you're not affiliated with either party, you just happen to know a little something." Y/N said.

Wakasa looked at her with intrigue as he laughed, his tired eyes locking with hers as he gripped her waist."You're 100% right, but why would I wanna help Bonten for free?" He asked, his cool hands giving the woman chills.

"You want money for your info?" Y/N asked, Wakasa responding."I have all the money in the world." He spoke, Y/N sighing as. She pondered."Then what is it you want? I'll make it happen." Y/N promised, Wakasa giving her a sly smirk.

"I'll tell you whatever you want for a lap dance."