𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗢

(Necessary Rindo filler)

Hm? Yeah, I'm fine.

Rindo muttered, avoiding direct eye contact with anyone. He didn't care to talk, nor did he care to speak with Y/N. In case you were unaware, the Haitani brother's had grown up with the girl, being her next-door neighbor. They all just hung out together and became friends from a young age, rarely being apart. Anything gang-related they kept her away from, though at one point they fessed up and told her. She was happier knowing than being in the dark.

At first, Y/N was like a piece to them. A best friend, despite her being a little different than them. Though after middle school she wasn't little Y/N who made dumb jokes anymore, things changed and they realized she wasn't so little. She matured, and they were the first to notice.

Of course, at first they each felt their own ways about her, Ran being more outwardly obsessed with her and Rindo... he had no comments. While Ran was away, the two had their own standing. It was nothing sexual, to Y/N at least, and they were extremely close.

It doesn't even take a blind man to tell you Y/N was always pretty, though the older she got the more she became a woman. Ran knew that and seized this opportunity. Fortunately for ran, she was into him enough to accept his sexual advantages and that brings us to the couple we have today, though what about Rindo?

Well... Rindo could care less. Ran could have her.

He could give any less fucks about who she has sex with or who she dates, it wasn't his business.

Though, it did pain him to see certain things upon recognizing his feelings. When Ran wasn't there, he was. And every time he was there for her, he learned something new, and he learned that In reality, he cared more than he let on.

He knew about her whole cam girl thing and knowing that made him see her in the way he needed her. An intimate relationship where he'd feel loved and have his needs fulfilled while doing the same for his s/o. But-

"Eh? Look at me. Don't avoid eye contact, I've been looking at those big bug eyes for years. Mean ass." Y/N laughed, tilting his head to make him look at her. She laugh as he gave her an annoyed look. She pissed him off when she'd force interactions with him.

He wanted her so fucking bad.

"Get out of my face, big-headed idiot." He spat," Man you need good pussy in your life, Ran let me talk to him any way I want for a reason. You still a pussy ass bitch cause you don't get coo." Y/N snickered, flicking his forehead. He'd always encourage Ran to cheat for a reason. The opportunity. 'If I get in it I'm not leaving you alone.' He thought to himself for a moment.

"Princess, come on!" Ran called, entering the door as he gripped her by her waist, hugging her as he gripped her ass. Rindo sipping from his cup," Bring me something back to eat I'm hungry." He hummed, Ran speaking."We're going to Y/N's house after to watch a movie." He said, kissing her neck as Rindo nodded.

'Just fuck up once. I'll be there waiting on it.'

when the time comes it'll come, but that's his brother so he wouldn't go out if I way. After all... maybe this was just a case of a one-sided love he knew could never happen due to circumstances. He'd be fine, he never needed it before, why would he bend backwards for it now?