𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬

❞ Shh, don't cry

Shh, don't cry. Look at me.

He cooed holding the girl's chin as her eyes watered. She had been teased relentlessly, degraded, spanked and choked, and blindfolded. He had stopped his foreplay after an hour, as he had grown much needier than the girl herself. The sexual tension was stronger than anticipated, making the male shiver slightly.

He pushed into her, looking into her eyes the whole time as tears fell down her face, the male quickly drying them."D-Don't cry~ just... keep your eyes on me. I'll make everything better." He muttered softly in a warm tone as he thrust slowly, the girl letting out small whimpers.

"Hah~ you're so pretty~" he moaned in her ear, speeding up as she whelped. "My... pretty cumslut~ ah, how cute~" he mumbled, looking down at her as the two locked eyes, his lips connecting with hers out of attachment.

No matter what she did, he always thought she was adorable and cute, even when they were kids. She was immature, and he thought that aspect was lovely on her.

"P-Please ran~" she managed to get out as his thrusts sped up."Please what? You want me to stop?" He questioned, knowing damn well that's not what she wanted." N-No, ha-arder~" she managed to get out as he chuckled, giving her what she asked for.

"Like this?" He questioned, his pace now sporadic and ruthless."Ah~ u-uh-huh!~ like that!" She moaned out as he laughed." Hah fuck~, of course, you like it like this~ I know just how my p-pretty cumwhore likes it~" he huffed, catching his breath in small breaks as he continued speeding up. His hair was up in a bun, though it fell from his head and now his hair draped across his face and shoulders.

"Mmm- ah~ shit. I t-think I'm close." He muttered, the girl's legs wrapping around his waist as she whimpered, close to her orgasm as well." R-Ran!~" she moaned out loudly as he laughed, gripping her throat while going as harsh as he could.

His tip hit her walls roughly, the girl releasing as her juices coated his cock, the man feeling her tight walls flutter around him. Her opening quivered, tightening around him as he let out a satisfied grunt, his cum filling the now-deflowered girl. His seed released into her slowly, the male sighing and slightly shaking as Y/N breathed heavily.

He stayed still inside of her as he pulled his hair back and tucked it behind his ear. He pulled out slowly, his cum dripping from the woman as he unlocked the handcuffs. He then proceeded to put on his clothes before handing the girl one of his shirts to wear.

She didn't move from the bed, slipping on her clothing articles and collapsing onto her pillow. He sipped the water bottle he had bought for the both of them, handing the girl the rest of it as she shakily drunk from the bottle.

He put the toys away into the box, smiling to himself as he placed the box under her bed. He got into the bed with her, Y/N almost immediately cuddling up into the tall lanky man. This was practically everything he'd wanted since he developed feelings for the woman. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her forehead before speaking.

"We're staying home tomorrow. That way I can take care of you properly."