𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗛

❞ I love you

I love you.

Ran said, though that was really all he could get out. After the second round of Y/N being on top, he took over and reclaimed his role as 'the one in charge' or whatever he'd like to say. Y/N was unable to move, both sore and exhausted while Ran couldn't and wouldn't move in fatigue.

He'd usually be full of energy afterward, but this time was different. They went at it for hours, taking small breaks and finally stopping when Ran noticed how tired the woman was. His own exhaustion became apparent soon after.

"I love you too... We have to go get plan b in the morning before classes." Y/N said, the man nodding as the two breathed heavily. He kissed her forehead, Y/N sighing as he rubbed her back. She was glad to be back home.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Well, what do we have here? It's our favorite student, Y/N L/N." A boy laughed as Y/N and Ran walked to class. He was walking with a group of his friends, though one murmured.

"More like favorite pornstar huh?" He laughed as the rest of the group joined. They had been getting stared at all morning, though both were oblivious to why.

Ran and Y/N had bought plan b at the corner store before heading to their usual college classes on campus. Ran had a phone call with his brother about Bonten things. And then the staring began once they entered school.

As Ran and Y/N finally entered their first class, quiet whispers and slight mutters were heard. What was most noticeable was numerous boys trying to talk to Y/N, asking for help with homework, and inviting her out. Ran politely declined for her, and with a sinister look, they'd disappear from his sight.

Y/N tapped the girl who sat to the right of her and ran, hoping she'd know what was going on. She and Y/N weren't close, but they were on good terms.

"Hey... why's everyone being all weird to me today? Any idea?" Y/N asked, the girl scratching her head before speaking.

"Your sex tape. Someone found it online and now they're spreading it around the school like crazy."