𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗘

❞ Now apologize

Now apologize. I'll wait.

Ran said, the woman leaking with his seed as she breathed heavily. Her chest moved up and down as she tugged on the handcuffs, the restraints not budging. Ran had done a number on her, the woman having bruises on her neck and waist from harsh grabbing. Hickeys decorated her skin, Ran admiring what he had done before pushing back into her.

"R-Ran what're you doing?! You just finished!" Y/N questioned in an almost panicked state."We're gonna keep going until you apologize or until I tame you. Take your pick." He chuckled, thrusting in slowly as the girl clenched around him. It felt so good, but she knew the aftermath would be horrible.

"I-I'm sorry Ran. I won't get another a-attitude with you." She said, Ran pausing."Good girl.... But we're still gonna have one more round. I'm already in silly." He hummed, caressing her cheek as he spoke."I'm in the mood to ruin you this round. Let's go out with a bang Hm?" He suggested with a smug smile.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"That's a cute turtle neck. But it's 89 degrees outside." Ran said, quirking an eyebrow. Y/N huffed as she looked at him with annoyance," Yeah? Well, you're the one who decided to show your ass last night and cover me with all these marks and bruises! I don't need anyone at school thinking I'm getting abused or that I'm a damn slut!" Y/N huffed, Ran sensing her annoyance as he pulled her into his lap.

"I'm sorry. But think about it, you're in college. You're gonna have nights like this. So embrace it. Let them see what I left on you. They need to know you're mine anyway." He hummed, Y/N locking eyes with him accidentally.

It was over the second they made eye contact. He pulled down the long turtle neck to expose the woman's neck, the man kissing it and over the hickeys and bruises he left on her.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"People are staring at me." Y/N complained in embarrassment, walking hand in hand with the man."They can't even see the best ones. Your skirt covers them up." He whined as they hurried to class.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Never again will I let you go all out like that," Y/N muttered as his arms were wrapped around her. The two laid in bed as he chuckled."I'll do you however I want princess. You just make sure you're on that magic pill." He said, the woman huffing as she pressed her face into his shirt. Y/N then spoke,

"I have to go out of town for a week Ran. we have an out-of-Japan debate. Pretty sure it's in Seoul."