𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬

❞We made a lot of money from that sex tape

We made a lot of money from that sex tape...

Y/N muttered, looking at her account. Ran raised an eyebrow, pleased with the results."Let's look at the comments together. Pleasee?" Ran begged the girl, Y/N huffing as she nodded and pulled up the tab."I don't really wanna-" "Cmon, it'll be fun! You're pretty, I'm sure the comments are nice!" Ran laughed, Y/N sighing as she began reading.

The comments were mainly commenting on the woman's body, some fawning over the way Ran handled her, and even some thirsting and wishing they were in either Ran or Y/N's place."I'd kill to be him" "I just know she's fun" "They're both so hot" "Better than professionals" were just a few.

"See?" Ran hummed, wrapping his arms around the woman as he kissed her neck. The video played on the desktop as Y/N cringed at her moans, though Ran's groans and profanities made her forget about herself, considering the man's voice was melodically deep.

She loved Ran, believe it or not. Despite the way they came together, she was more than glad to have him. He was like a guardian of some sort, always looking out for her. He provided for her, gave her the affection she craved, and damn was the sex good.

He was almost perfect. The only thing she didn't like, was his recklessness. She didn't want to be caught fucking in school, and let's just say that's something that appeals to ran.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Yeah, I'd like to pick up a prescription for Y/N L/N." Ran said, the woman standing next to him. "Is it the extra strength birth control-" "can you be a little quieter please, sir?" Y/N asked in embarrassment.

Normal cabinet birth control didn't work, as Ran was.... Well... extremely fertile is a good word. Not to mention he refuses to pull out and doesn't stop until she's dripping. Ran laughed, his arm around the woman as the man returned with the prescription.

The two left after paying, Y/N tucking the bag into her purse."Are you hungry?" Ran questioned, walking hand in hand with the woman."Yeah, just a little. Wanna get chick-fil-a?" Y/N asked, Ran shaking his head.

"Let's not. We need you to eat a little healthier. How about we get tropical smoothie." Ran said, Y/N huffing. "Yeah, sure whatever." Y/N sighed, rolling her eyes. Ran held her hand, leaning down to whisper in her ear.

"Don't catch an attitude with me or I'll fix it for you."