𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞

❞ Ran

Ran.. we have too much sex. I think we should take a break.

Y/N said, fixing her clothes as he looked at her tiredly."What're you talking about? We rarely have sex." He stated, toying with her hair as she scoffed."Rarely? We have sex every day and almost more than twice a day because of your hormones. If we keep this up, we'll get bored of each other. So we should hold out on sleeping around so much-"

"But princess-" "Nope. We're taking a break-" "Can I at least eat you out?-" "Nothing sex-related young man." Y/N said, Ran then shivering."What if I get needy?-" "Use your hands-" "Y/N! That's for... virgins. I'd never get caught doing something like that." He said, looking at the woman in utter disbelief.

"You used to do it before we got together. Just deal with it." Y/N said, standing up from the bed."Not to mention our grades are dropping. If I want to graduate with my doctorate, I need to keep my grades up. I dunno about you, but I'm not going to use my sex tape to support our family if we have one. My kids aren't gonna grow up and get bullied because I'm busting it open online." She retorted, Ran simply taking in what she said.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ran you okay? You look a lot paler than usual." Rindo said, usually not giving a singular fuck about his brothers well being. But Ran was being quiet and stationary, staring off into space."Hm? Yeah... I'm fine. What're we eating for dinner?" Ram asked blankly, Rindo being even more concerned."You practically live at Y/N's house, so what brings you back here? She kick you out or something?" Rindo asked, Ran letting out a small sigh.

"Something like that. She thinks we're having too much sex, so I'm on a sex ban until she brings her grade up that's apparently dropping because of me." Ran explained, Rindo pausing."You're going through a fucking midlife crisis because you're not getting pussy? If you don't go on tinder I know something-"

"it won't be the same! It only feels right if it's her. How dare you suggest I cheat? What do I look like to you? Whore." Ran whined, Rindo slapping the tall lanky man's forehead."You sound like a bitch. Why don't you find something to occupy yourself until she's ready? Get a job. Go travel. Get some other bitches, I dunno do something." Rindo said, Ran huffed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Are you single?" The waitress asked the tall lanky man as he sat down gazing at the menu." No, I have a girlfriend." he responded bluntly."Where is she? You're eating all on your own." The lady said, taking a seat at his table across from him. The restaurant was empty besides him, so the woman took that as a good time to converse with him.

"She's in class." He responded bluntly again, hoping she'd get the memo."Oh, that's fun. Do you... love her?" She questioned, her hand slipping to his leg as he quickly stood up."Yes, I do, thanks for asking." He said, then proceeding to leave the restaurant. Perhaps Chick-fil-A is the way to go.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Rin, is Ran over here?" Y/N asked, Ran practically running to the door and pushing Rindo out the way. His arms wrapped around her as she was pressed into the man's chest, almost unable to breathe."I missed you so much, princess." He hummed, the girl laughing.

"Just because we're not fucking doesn't mean you can't see me-" "But I don't trust myself to be around you and not make a move. I was doing you a favor." He muttered, the girl looking up at him before kissing his cheek."Well good job going a whole day, let's see if you can get through another day." Y/N said, Ran then responding." Another? I thought just one..." he said dejectedly.

"Let's go a week-"

"No. You'll be lucky if I don't ruin you later on tonight."

Little did Y/N know, nothing but drama surrounding other women and her scandalous hobby would come after this...

@-DxrkYagami
01.19.22