𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗘́

❞ I'm tired of him already

I'm tired of him already.

Ran sighed, getting into the bed. "Yeah, I almost jumped his ass after that hair comment," Y/N muttered, slipping off her clothes as she got into bed as well. She tended to almost always just sleep in her undergarments, which ran did as well."Hey Ran, let's talk about what we're going to do after college." Y/N  said.

"After I graduate, I want to move to a different country to practice my Pharmaceutical and doctorate work. So after I graduate, I think we should buy a house somewhere like South Korea. It's cheaper, and the place is nice. The air quality may not be as good,  but I think it'll be good for us. We can settle down there and always come back since it's only a body of water away."
Y/N said, Ran simply looking at her.

"You want to settle down with me?" Ran asked, Y/N nodding."Duh, who else would I do it with?" Y/N questioned in annoyance. The man held her hand, then speaking."I'd love to do that. It sounds... peaceful. But... what about what I have here? My... job." Ran asked, referring to the gang work he did.

"We can leave all that behind. We'll get a fresh start. You can get a fresh start." Y/N said, Ran looking into her bright and hopeful eyes. He simply kissed her,

"Anything for you my love."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Who's Y/N Rosé ?" Kenji asked, Y/N and Ran pausing."Isn't that like a Pornstar?" Rindo muttered."Why would you know, dirty ahh." Y/N elbowed him."Never seen her stuff, but I've heard of the name. Only reason I remembered is because she has the same name as you." Rindo said, Y/N nodding.

"Why dad?..." Ran asked, His father pausing."I saw the name on an envelope in your room." Kenji said, Ran freezing. "It's an inside joke between us. I left it there for him to see later so he'd laugh but I guess your nosiness spoiled it." Y/N said, sounding more truthful than the actual truth.

"Sorry I went into MY son's room-" "You pay bills? Mmm okay." Y/N retorted."My first impression of you was a lot better than how you're behaving now." He spat, Y/N quirking an eyebrow.

"It's because I thought you'd be a nice father-in-law. Turns out you're a mouthy prick with no room to talk. Maybe it was good you didn't eat that pizza last night, you definitely don't need it." Y/N finished, walking out of the door to head to her own house.

Ran laughed, following after the woman. "Y/N wait up! You walk too fast-" "You have long legs for a reason." Y/N said, opening her front door as Rand closed the door behind him as they entered."He has to go home now. What're we gonna do? He almost found out about my... online presence." Y/N asked, Ran pausing. The two looked at each other, both having the same idea.

Only one person could run him out of town.